Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid) Empty
PostSubject: Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid)   Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Cora pushed open the door to Honeyduke's the bells ringing. "Come on Astrid!" she grinned delightfully. There is so much to see, eat and buy!" She waved her coin purse in front of Astrid. "Luckily, I've got a lot of money. So choose whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid)   Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:59 pm

OOC WHY YOU ALWAYS LEAVEEE? :P I'm always here. lurkingg.

Astrid groaned. Sweet shops with Cora didn't seem like the best idea. Cora was always hyper and bubbly as it was. but sweets probably didn't help, "as long as your buying I'm good." She examined a shelf with sugar quills. Then she moved on towards the cauldron cakes. So much variety..

Back to top Go down
Ribbon Grey

Ribbon Grey

PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid)   Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:28 am

Ooc <3 Let me join?
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid)   Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:11 am

Ooc Join the party Ribs <3

"Well I am buying, so I guess that makes you good." Cora said in an imitation of Astrid's whining voice. honeyduke's was pretty much Cora's favorite place to be. She was commonly seen with bags of candy, since she visited the place so often. "I myself prefer jelly slugs or anything involving chocolate."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid)   Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Astrid let out a small chuckle, "Chocolate is excellent." Making her way over to the chocolate counter, she picked up a bag of jelly slugs and through it to Cora.
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid)   Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:31 am

"Well obviously, one can never have to much chocolate." As soon as their arms were full with sweets, Cora paid. "Are you ready to go, Astrid?" She asked.

Ooc I think It's time we finished this, there isn't much other to do in Honeyduke's then buy candy. And Ribbon probably isn't goin to show up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid)   Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mail Mail Mail Cont. (Open to Astrid)
Page 1 of 1