Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies night out [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:13 am

Seeing that Holmes was distracted she edges back towards the booth.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:13 am

( -.- I forget you can't make smileys)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:16 am

I quickly snake my arm out and grab her by the waist. "Looks like she's a bit nervous" I grin at the crowd and twist her towards me holding her in my arms and lean my head down my lips brushing her cheek I start to sing.
"Fly me to the moon.. " I look over at CC and wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:17 am

She squirms in Holmes embrace and looks desperately over at CC.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:19 am

She laughs loudly enjoying the fun and yells out "Come on, Pumpkin, dance for us! Blood needs your lovely moves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:20 am

She growls at CC.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:20 am

"Let me play among the stars.. " I let her fall slightly before catching her against my knee, looking into her eyes. "Let me see what spring is like.. on a-Jupiter and Mars!" I grin and take her hand pulling her up again. "In other words.. hold my hand!" I hold her hand over my head and spin her again grinning out at the crowd who where laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:24 am

She couldn't help but blush when she was dancing and she mumbles. "This is ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:26 am

I give her a toothy grin knowing the next part.
"In other words.. baby.. kiss me.." I grin and quickly bite her lip lightly and snatch my head away again as the crowd hooted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:28 am

She face palms and glares mildly at Holmes and the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:30 am

"Fill my heart with song!" I sing and still holding Watsons hand I pull her off the bench walking among the groups of people. "And let me sing for ever more...!" I push Watson onto some blokes lap and wink at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:32 am

She giggles seeing Pumpkin in some guy's lap. "Blood did you a favor there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:33 am

She shoots up from him and stomps back to the booth. And glares heatedly at CC.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am

I mock pout and triple over to the booth, sliding onto CC's lap I wrap an arm around her neck and whisper into her ear. "You are all I long for.. " I stick my tongue out at Pumpkin. "All I worship and adore!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:36 am

She downs her butterbeer and glares out at the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:36 am

She sniggers at Pumpkin. "Aw come on, he could have looked worse."
She grins widely at Blood in her lap. "Are you drunk, love? Or should we drink some more?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:38 am

She looks at her nearly empty mug and drinks the rest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:41 am

I grab my mug in one hand and CC's arm in the other and hop to my feet simpering at the people.
"In other words.. please be true!" I take a gulp of butterbeer and twist CC in front of me. I slide my arm around her stomach and peek at the people around her head. "In other words- in other words!" I let myself fall back and into Pumpkins lap. "I.. Love.. You!" And with that I plant a big loud kiss on her lips. And the people applaud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 am

She sits there completely shell shocked. "What... just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 am

She laughs loudly and winks at Pumpkin and Blood cheering with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:44 am

I laugh and quickly reverse the spell. "I happened!" I grin at her and slide onto the bench again and take another sip from the mug as I watch the guy following Pumpkins every move and grin even more. "Looks like you caught a fish"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 am

She snaps out of her stupor and glares at the man.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 am

"Be nice to the man. Unless you only like girls...?" she asks looking at Pumpkin curiously. "Personally I like any man's attention much more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:52 am

She rolls her eyes. "I do not prefer that type of company period."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:53 am

I look at Pumpkin and pout. "Even if it were me?" My lip trembles and water spring to my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies night out [open]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next