Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies night out [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:54 am

"Suit yourself," she shrugs. "I just wish there were better looking blokes here." Looks around the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:55 am

She snorts in amusement. "I'll make an exception for you Holmes." Then looks at the mug and mumbles. "I need something stronger than this if I'm going to make it through the night."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 am

I flick Pumpkins head. "Not if you want me not to push you off your broom. The men might not be so fine but I do see some lovely ladies.. " I smirk. "And of course they are already in my company"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 am

She rolls her eyes at Holmes. And rubs the spot where she flicked her.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:59 am

"Aww, Blood! You're going to make me blush!" she flaps her hands at Blood grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 am

"That means I'm doing my job right!" I say and stand up. "You up for another round? Wait! What am I saying you're our resident alcoholic! Of course you are!" I stick my tongue at her.

Last edited by Blood Morgenstern on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 am

She chuckles at CC.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 am

"I'll drink as long as someone else pays for it." Grins at Blood. "And if I remember correctly, it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:08 am

A wicked, pixie grin spreads over my face. "You really shouldn't have said that, darling. Now I'll have to fill you up" I wink suggestively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:09 am

She chokes on air and coughs into her fist.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 am

She blinks at Blood then laughs loudly. "Go ahead, dear Blood."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:14 am

I saunter over to the counter and grin at Madame Rosmerta ordering another round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 am

She yawns and rubs her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:19 am

"You sleepy, Pumpkin? I think we still have a long night ahead of us." She leans back in her chair comfortably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 am

She blinks at CC and nods.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 am

Slipping back among them. "A very long night if I have anything to do with it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 am

She narrows her eyes at Holmes.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:23 am

"What!?" i ask Watson frowning lightly. "I like to take my time.. enjoy things"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:24 am

She laughs at Pumpkin's expression. "Oh come on, love. You'll enjoy it I'm sure." Winks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:26 am

She grins at them both and leans back into her chair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:28 am

I drink and look around suddenly bored again. Sighing I fiddle with my mug. "It got quite again.." I say the obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 am

"No ship Sherlock." Nurses the butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:30 am

She bursts out laughing spraying butterbeer everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 am

I give her a small smile and then snigger at CC's outburst. I hit her on the back hard. "You okay there, love?" I ask grinning knowing I would only make it worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 am

Jumps back in surprise colliding with her chair and crashes to the floor. "Nasty CC!" She flails around a bit and gets up. Casting a cleaning spell on herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies night out [open]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next