Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark and stormy night [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark and stormy night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 am

Lucifer walked up the astronomy stairs, his cane tapping sharply on the stone. He came to the door and pushed it open, scanning the room for any sign of students. Not seeing any he nodded in satisfaction and walked over to the parapet and leaned against it. He had not bothered to change from his drenched clothes so it stuck to him in places, so did his hair. He looked out into the storm that was currently raging and let the raindrops fall onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:30 am

She sneaked out quietly and closed his eyes with her hands, "Guess who" she whispered in an eerie tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 am

He froze and pushed the person away pulling out his wand and pointed it at the person. "You tell me."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 am

She leaves the Ravenclaw common room unable to sleep and heads up to her old haunt. A storm was raging outside but it didn't bother her too much. She walks up the stairs to the top of the astronomy tower and saw the door already open. Curious and slightly cautious she looks through the doorway and sees two figures standing by the parapet. She walks over to them. "You know, few people ever come up here at this time, and I have never seen you before." She looks at them curiously trying to figure out why they were there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 am

ooc: Good Godric you are creepy at times!! -shudders-
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:35 am

She stumbled away, almost falling, "I was just trying to scare you. What..." She looked at CC and smiled, "I was lurking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:35 am

He glanced from one girl to the other and put away his wand though still very cautious. "I do not come up here often." He studied the Ravenclaw with high interest.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:36 am

"Lurking? That is your answer? And obviously you don't come out here often. I would have seen you." She shrugs then leans against the parapet beside them. "A nice night out."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:38 am

"Do I need to have a reason to be anywhere?" she frowned, "I come here often, weird that we have never seen each other. I might actually leave now. I am irritated for some reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 am

He scoffed slightly. "I would hardly call it that." He moved back to the parapet watching the Ravenclaw. "Lucifer Black." He extended his hand towards her. What are you doing Black? He tensed slightly when that thought ran through his mind. In no way whatsoever did this feel natural to him.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 am

She shakes Lux's hand slightly stiffly. "CC." Then she turns back to the girl and shrugs. "Nobody is keeping you here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 am

He nodded at CC and stuffed his hand into his pocket, the other gripped his cane tightly. "CC." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:46 am

She narrowed her eyes and walked backwards towards the door, slowly. "Don't die." she said ominously and left them in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:47 am

She raises an eyebrow at the girl's parting words then turns back to Lux. "Yes, CC is my nickname. Strange girl, that one. Have you ever met her before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 am

He shook his head. "Not that I can remember. Then again, I have no interest in most people." He turned his head to look at CC and the side of this lip curled up in a wry smirk. "What does it stand for? Cute and cuddly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 am

Bypassing the Hall Lemon headed up to Ravenclaw tower to dump her things in her dorm. After asking for CC she heads up to the Astronomy Tower. If she wasn't in the GH or the common room, this was the next best place. That is, it would have been the next place to look the last time she was here.
Her hand on the door leading out onto the tower roof, Lemon hears voices.
'Voices?' she mutters to herself. 'Had CC made this some kind of hangout?'
Pushing the door open she peers curiously on the small group gathered there.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:52 am

"Cute and cuddly?" She shudders slightly. "Don't call me that, please. It's my initials." She hears a slight creak and looks back at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 am

He nodded and followed her gaze towards the tower doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:55 am

Standing there she sees CC standing with some boy and looks away, she didn't want to intrude on any intimacies. Hoping they didn't see her she takes a step back preparing to give them the privacy they obviously sought.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:56 am

"I know you're there." She calls out towards the door. "Come on out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 am

His gaze didn't leave the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 am

Lemon froze as CC's voice rang out on the cool night air. What was she to do now? If she ran they might chase her and that would be embarrassing. Besides, she had already run from CC once.
Sighing she pushed open the door and stepped onto the roof. Ignoring the boy her eyes zeroed in on CC.
'Hi.'
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:04 am

She smiles at Lemon in relief. "So you made it back. You should have told me you were leaving. Did you find what you set out to find?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:06 am

She shook her head and took a step toward her. 'How was Egypt?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 am

His gaze flickered from one Ravenclaw to the other. The two of them must know each other. He picked up his cane and quietly as possible exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark and stormy night [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next