Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark and stormy night [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 am

She shrugs. "I never went there. I just spent the summer in Hogsmeade."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 am

She took another step, and then another until she stood right in front of her. She looked the same, but that didn't mean anything. Maybe, like her, all the changes were on the inside.
Lemon fought back her tears then slowly reached for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:12 am

She laughs shortly then hugs Lemon tightly. "If you wanted a hug from me, you should have just asked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:20 am

Lemon says nothing, just hugs her back tight. 'I'm sorry for leaving the way I did.'
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 am

"You should be. And you came back late. I was worried, especially knowing where you were going."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 am

ooc Make out now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 am

She laughs bitterly and wipes away her tears. 'I should have listened to you. It was... a waste of time.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 am

ooc Erin Parker... Don't push my buttons, now.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:25 am

ooc Sniggers.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:26 am

"But at least you're still alive. Welcome back to Hogwarts."
ooc -rolls eyes-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 am

She smiles sadly and nods, 'Home' she whispers.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 am

She smiles slightly then turns out to look over the grounds. "Yes, it is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:32 am

Leaning against the parapet she too looks out over the grounds. 'How was your summer?'
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:34 am

"Good enough. I had a random visit from Pumpkin and she stayed for a little while. I helped out some at the inn." She shrugs. "Yours was probably more interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 am

'Hmm' she doesn't want to talk about it now. Not now. she thinks, shaking her head to rid herself of the memories that managed to creep in. 'I got you something. It's back in the dorm. I got gifts for Pumpkin and Captain, too. Nothing much..' she trails off.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:43 am

"Oh thanks." She smiles then wipes some of the rain water from her eyes. "Maybe we should return there. I can get my present and we can get out of this storm. I'm getting cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:46 am

She smiles but shakes her head, 'You go, I'm going to stay out for a bit. It's in my bag on my bed. You'll know which one is yours' she says without turning around.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 am

"Oh ok..." She says then leaves the tower slightly confused. Which one would be hers?
ooc Seriously... what is it? :PP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 pm

As soon as CC leaves the roof her smile slips then vanishes all together. 'Home' she says, tasting the word. As the rain falls so do her tears. She was glad to be back, but how long could she hold it together? 'As long as I have to.'

ooc A geneology book, with a twist. A drop of blood will find the magical line (s) you come from. LOL Just made that up. Enjoy ;)
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:03 pm

ooc Lol good, because I'm too tired to be incredibly creative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and stormy night [open]   Dark and stormy night [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark and stormy night [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2