Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basil in trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:38 pm

We reach the castle and enter heading over to the Staff Room, it was too late for any classes and Flitwick would most likely be there. So I head down the hall and stop at the door I look back at Basil sort of miffed she was still there and knock.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:42 pm

She looks at her shoes, finding them interesting all of a sudden. She listened to the knock, it echoing in her ears. She shook her head, keeping her eyes away from Blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Someone calls for us to enter and I open the door leaving it so and walk in not looking back at Basil. I look around the room seeing most of the Teacher and then spot the small man over at the other end of a large table talking to Professor Vector. I walk over and smile at her as she and Professor Flitwick look up. "Excuse me Professors but may I interrupt?" I ask politely.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:47 pm

She looks as the door opens. She sighs and steps into the room, but doesn't come any farther in. She shakes her head, mumbling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:50 pm

"Of course, Miss Morgenstern" Professor Flitwick says and looks up at me with his smiling eyes, I smile back "I caught Miss Blishwick here.. " I turn and notice she hadn't followed me and sigh I look back and see her standing at the door, I wave her forwards, rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:55 pm

She rubbed her eyes and went farther into the room. She stood next to Blood, still not looking at her. But she looked at Professor Flitwick right in the eyes. Here it comes, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 pm

"Miss Blishwick coming out of the Forbidden Forest and she was carrying these she had taken from there.. " I take out a couple of the plants not all of them I was still curious about them and they might come in useful.

(Would a Professor know what the plants are?)
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:02 pm

SHe watches as the Professor takes the plants, her palms getting sweaty. She swallows hard and looks at him to see his reaction.

(I don't even know what they are. -Shrugs- You can make something up if you like.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:09 pm

(What? Why did you even rp that you got them then?)

Professor Flitwick takes a look at the plants and frowns. "I'll have to ask Pomona about these, but you Miss Blishick I know you've been getting into trouble a lot but the Forbidden Forest? I thought better of you. You know how dangerous it is in there" He shakes his head and sighs. "I'll be taking twenty points from Ravenclaw and you'll have to weeks of detention under Hagrid. He'll aught to teach you how dangerous it is in there and we'll be having a talk about these after I give them to Pomona" I says sternly and then turns to me. "Thank you Miss Morgenstern, perhaps you being Head Girl will teach you to be responsible, I hope I won't be hearing about this fighting business again, you may leave"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:22 pm

(Didn't mean to have someone catch me. Was going to figure out what they were a bit later. My character was suppose to reseach them remember?)

She nods silently, looking down at the ground. "Yes, Professor." She said in a disappointed tone. Hagrid? Out of all teachers, Hagrid? She hoped he knew this wasn't a punishment, just another time to get the plants.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:25 pm

(lol, I thought you were lying and knew what they were)

I nod and give Professor Vector another smile before leaving and heading to the Great Hall wanting to eat something before going out again.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:31 pm

(My character will do that. She will confuse you without knowing it.)

She exits the staff room, deciding to roam the halls for a bit before heading to the Great Hall. She didn't want to be with Blood. She, herself, needed time to cool off. She took a deep breath, and walked down the corridor.

(Be back later. Watching Doctor Who.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basil in trouble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil in trouble    Basil in trouble  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basil in trouble
Page 1 of 1