Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) Empty
PostSubject: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:40 am

Bleary eyed, Lily turned her head on the pillow and glanced around her. The synthetic white lights buzzed as they brightened in her line of vision. Turning her head once more, recognition swept over her face. "Mhhrjsotl..." She tried to speak, but her move failed to form the words. A memory stirred within her, that night at the Black manor. Christmas. A blackness that had seemed so friendly. How had she gotten back to the school? Was it not still the holidays?
"Whaaa.." she tried once more to speak, her speech forming more plausible frames. Pushing herself up on the her elbows slowly, she shook her head and winced audibly as it felt like a thousand pins stabbed at her head. A small frown formed on her brow and she pulled a mirror the hid among a clutter of bright wrappers on the bedside cabinet to see herself. "My god!" she whispered loudly with a gasp as she witnessed how pale her skin was and how frail she appeared. It was like she hadn't eaten for months!
"Miss Prewett, you're awake!" A voice echoed to her from across the room and she spotted Madam Pomfrey making her way towards her. "Are you alright dear? There's water for you... If you can find it amongst all those gifts." she said with a small chuckle. Lily blinked in confusion at the woman, trying to figure out what was going on. "How long have I been here Madam?" she asked quietly as she sat upright, taking in the cluster of gifts that surrounded her. Surely she had not been out of things for that long.
"Well you were transported here two days after Christmas and it is now late February Miss Prewett, so a fair while. We thought you would wake sooner and if you had not you would have been transferred to Mungo's for further treatment." Lily opened her mouth to accept a spoonful of medication from Madam Pomfrey as she spoke and pulled a face as the gloop made it's way down her throat. She swallowed and spluttered, coughing a few times once the liquid cleared. "That long?!" she exclaimed, mid-cough. "But.. I don't understand!" she continued, allowing herself to lay back on to the freshly plumped pillow. "Don't think about it now child, rest." Madam Pomfrey offered quietly as she watched Lily's eyes flutter closed once more and silence encased the room once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:16 am

Lucifer stopped in front of the doors he sighed deeply before pushing the door open silently and stepped inside. Looking around he searched for the familiar cascade of red hair and spotted Lily laying not too far away. Walking briskly over to her he sat summoned a chair and sat beside her bed. Sighing once more he pulled out a small book from his robe pockets and sat there to wait for Lily to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:20 am

Lily tossed and turned in her sleep, finally bolting upright with a gasp. She blinked a few times, taking a quick look round, not really taking note of her surroundings before she lay back on to the pillows with a sigh. "Those medicines are unhealthy.." she mumbled to herself as someone caught the corner of her eye. She turned her head slowly and smiled as recognition swept over her and she whined softly in happiness at his visit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:22 am

He blinked in surprise when Lily suddenly shot up but quickly schooled his features. "They may be. But they help." He murmured and tucked his book away. Giving Lily a quick look over his eyes rested on hers. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 am

She crossed her arms in a mock huff and grumbled slightly, "They could sure as hell taste better." She smiled warmly and reached an arm out to him, "You know me, ever the fighter." A puzzled look came over her face and she studied his eyes for some knowledge of what had happened. "Did.. Did you bring me here? What happened? I don't understand.." she whispered, pleading for the answers to her confused mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:30 am

He cleared his throat and stared at her outstretched hand before taking her hand tentatively. "I didn't. I don't know what happened myself. I don't know what happened after I left." He glanced at Lily apologetically, running a hand through his hair he pulled the chair closer to Lily's bed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:37 am

She tangled her fingers between his, running her thumb over his skin. "Oh... All I remember is you storming off and then it's just.. black." A frown crossed her brow as the room blurred before her eyes momentarily and she tried to piece together events. She could not recall anything that made sense to her, "Maybe it was Rory.. I just don't know what happened.." she mumbled. Glancing up at Lucifer, she smiled, albeit weakly. "So what brings you here? Visit often?" she asked with a joking tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:41 am

Looking down at their hands he gave hers a gently squeeze. "It sounds like something that Rory would do. Being all noble and the likes." He grumbled and shook his head. "I try to visit when I have the time." He shrugged and rubbed his eye. "How long will you stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 am

She smiled softly and ran her thumb soothingly over his knuckles. "Plus he's family, he probably felt he had a duty to take care of me." Her eyes widened and her smile grew, "You do? that's so sweet." Her eyes turned to the gifts on the cabinet beside her and she found herself getting hungry. "I'm not sure, you'll have to ask Madam Pomfrey. I've been out for two months, she may want me under observation.... Though I'd much prefer to be catching up on the work I've missed." She shifted to a sitting position, wincing slightly at the movement as it shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:50 am

A small smile crept on to his face and nodded. "Most likely. And I do. When I can." He followed her gaze and raised an eyebrow. "Hungry? Where is Madam Pomfrey anyways?" He sat up straight and looked around the wing for the school nurse.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:05 am

"That's real good of you. Did you bring these too?" her gaze returned to his face from the gifts before she glanced around the room. "I'm not sure, maybe she's in her office or sorting out some more medicine." she shrugged and winced once more at the movement. Raising a hand to her head, she felt for the source of her pain and found a lump which appeared to have stitches. She pulled a face in horror of her injury before removing her hand. "Please tell me I've still got a full head of hair..." she blurted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:11 am

He stared at Lily in disbelief before letting out a low chuckle. "Here you are laying in the hospital wing and you're worried about your hair." He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "I have to go find the nurse. I'll be back soon." He untangled himself from the chair and walked over to her office.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:15 am

She couldn't help but grin, "You know me. My hair is my life." she said with a wink. She leaned her head in to his kiss and watched him wander off to find Madam Pomfrey with a small smile on her face. Her gaze wandered the room, there were still students who had been petrified dotted about the beds and it caused her to shudder. Had they not solved that issue yet? Reaching out for one of the assorted gifts, her hand found a box of chocolates which she began tucking in to as she waited for Lucifer to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

He knocked on the nurses door and waited to be called in, he walked in and quickly glanced back at Lily before addressing Madam Pomfrey. "I have run out." He muttered quietly and looked around the office. "Already? Too much of this is not good for you Mr. Black." She gave him a stern look and handed him a small bottle with dark liquid sloshing around inside it. "Miss Prewett is awake." He informed the nurse and nodded in thanks for the bottle. Walking back out the office with the nurse in tow he quickly slipped the bottle into his robes before taking his seat beside Lily's bed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:28 am

"You shouldn't be eating that Miss Prewett!" a shrill voice called to her, and she quickly replaced the box on the side as Madam Pomfrey appeared at her bedside. "Sorry Madam, but I'm hungry. I haven't had a meal in what.. two months? I can't help it." she smiled weakly, hoping for a vote of sympathy from the woman but her face remained stern. Lily grumbled and glanced at Lucifer before asking "When do you think I can return to classes?" The nurse glanced at her in surprise, "Anyone would think you're in Ravenclaw asking something like that dear." Madam Pomfrey picked up her chart and flicked through, "Well since you're awake, it should only be a couple of days under observation before you can return." Lily smiled at the thought. "Unless you choose to run out on me again." the nurse added and her smile turned in to a small nervous laugh. "Rest assured Madam, I'll stick around this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:32 am

Lucifer hid a snigger within a cough when he witnessed Lily being reprimanded and leaned back in to his chair. He raised an eyebrow and waited until the nurse left before deciding to grill Lily. "Stick around this time?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:36 am

She turned to Lucifer with a small glare, "That was not funny." She shifted uncomfortably at his question of her phrase and mumbled "I've been known not to stay for full treatment..." She smiled weakly, "I don't like being kept in here, not my fault. It left me trapped." Turning on to her side, her eyes turned up to Lucifer and she stared at him for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:40 am

He stared back and frowned darkly. "Full treatment? For what?" He adjusted himself in the seat so that the bottle wouldn't dig in to his side. Crossing his arms he raised an expectant eyebrow at Lily and waited patiently for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:45 am

She whimpered softly under his glare and chewed her cheek. "Injuries.. Illnesses.. Nothing for you to be concerned about love." Her eyes travelled to look elsewhere, anywhere but his face. He didn't need to know about what she'd been through, she'd convinced herself of that before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:49 am

He growled lowly and turned away to glare at the opposite wall. If she didn't want to share then he wouldn't pry. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair and mumbled to himself. "At least you will be up and about in a couple of days."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 am

Her gaze returned to him, her eyes apologetic. "I'm sorry, I would tell you. But I know how it angers you to hear of such things." she said softly, reaching out to touch his arm. She smiled, "That I will, and we will be together again." Her eyes travelled over him, there was something off, something hidden, she could sense it; but she did not question it for she judged it could merely be her medicine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:55 am

He glanced down at her hand and shifted once more letting her hand fall off his arm. "I understand." He looked around the hospital wing and ran a hand through his hair. Scratching his neck slightly he idly played with a thin gold chain under his collar before letting his hand drop to his lap.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:10 am

She watched him cautiously as he shifted about a frown knotting her brow. Pulling her arm back to herself, she glanced at his face. "Are you okay? Something seems... wrong." she said quietly, unsure if she should be asking questions. Yet she had a curious nature, so it was certain that questions would be asked. "And you still haven't told me if I've got a full head of hair." she whispered with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:13 am

He shook his head. "Everything is fine. Don't worry about it." He whispered and looked over at Lily. "You still have your fiery red tresses, no worries there." His lips twitched slightly into a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:15 am

She raised an eyebrow, "You know I'll always worry about you." she replied grabbing the mirror from the cabinet beside her. "All of them?" she looked in the mirror, straining to see the back of her head, which certainly proved to be an impossible task.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next