Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:19 am

He sighed and chuckled before leaning over and stroked her hair gently. "You look fine. Really." Stroking her cheek he rested his hand on the edge of her bed. "Is there anything you want me to bring you on my next visit?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:23 am

She smiled, placing the mirror in her lap as she leaned in to his touch. His mere presence comforted her, but his touch gave her life. A bit of colour spread to her face and a fresh sparkle shone briefly in her eyes. "Only yourself. You're all I need." she said softly, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:27 am

He snorted and rolled his eyes at Lily's mushiness. "I thought you were worried about your studies. Shouldn't I bring something along those lines then?" He tilted his head to the side and leaned back into his chair.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:29 am

She narrowed her eyes slightly and flopped back against the pillows dramatically. "Fine, you can bring me the work I have missed. Not like it'll take me long to catch up." She pursed her lips slightly, "You know my schedule right? It's not that difficult to memorise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 am

He nodded. "I'll ask the professors. Don't worry." He stood up and stretched, "I have to get back to the dungeons. Take care Lily." He whispered and slipped the potion bottle into his hand. "I will come back tomorrow." Turning on his heels he downed the potion and left it on a nearby table before exiting the wing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:15 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fresh post - several days later

"You mean I can finally leave?" Lily looked up at Madam Pomfrey with tearful eyes. She had been longing for this day to come for a while now, but every time she had been told she should be able to leave, she ended up being kept in another day or two. "For real this time?" she asked, a hint of hope in her voice.
"Yes Miss Prewett, it's about time you went back to classes." The nurse heelped her out of the bed and guided her towards the screen where she would change in to her uniform. "We wouldn't want you having to retake your final year now, would we?" she said with a small smile, which Lily returned before stepping behind the screen to dress.
The material felt like heaven to her, most people hate their uniform, but she always felt at home in it. Her skin glowed with a fresh burst of life that contrasted with the dark material of her uniform as she stepped back out from the screen. "So I have to come back twice a week for medication, and if I have any dizziness I am to return immediately." she repeated the instructions that had been given to her previously with a small nod.
Madam Pomfrey smiled at her and Lily turned, beginning to head out of the room but quickly turned back and hugged Madam. "Thank you." she whispered before releasing the nurse and running from the hospital wing. "Freedom!" she cried to herself in the deserted corridor before heading towards the staircase which would lead her to all her friends who would soon be out of lessons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)   The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown (Open to anyone willing to visit Lils)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2