Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Bond

James Bond

The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:38 am

"Aren't you a Slytherin?" he said quietly. Surely she knew what Slytherins were supposed to be like? Unless...she was new. Her accent did seem slightly different. Suddenly he had an idea. "Anyway, I'll treat you both to some pumpkin juice." James got a few silver coins out and headed off to Madam Rosmerta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:43 am

She looked at him suspiciously."Yes, I am a Slytherin. And you are a...Ravenclaw, yes?" Before she knew it, he had up and left, going away to buy them some drink. She turned to Raven."Pumpkin Juice? Sounds revolting, if you ask me." She laughed, a musical sound, knowing it must be another sort of wizarding drink. Perhaps she was catching on quicker than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:46 am

Raven folded her legs underneath herself, looking at Cypress, a small smile playing around her lips.
"You shouldn't be hanging around the likes of me, you could get hurt."
She chewed on her lip, watching James walk away towards the bar.
"I think he's going to buy you a drink. Hmm, strange. Last I heard Ravenclaws and Slytherins aren't best buddies either."
She frowned slightly.
"It's probably that he's pure blood, then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:50 am

O o ch I am Charlotte.

"The likes of you?" Upon hearing all that she had to say, Charlotte couldn't help but snort and laugh again."I am guessing this has something to do with blood status. It can't be over something as ridiculous as house rivalry?..."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:34 am

Ooc yeah is slipped my mind, similar names sorry Charlotte..
I ch Raven rolled her eyes.
"Trust me, it could totally be over house rivalry. We aren't the most friendly between houses."
Her hair turned a bright red and she yawned.
"But a Ravenclaw buying a Slytherin girl a drink? That's new."
She whispered.
"That's James, James Bond. He's a, well, Pure blood Extremist. Very....well, they usually hate muggle born and despise half bloods, especially ones like me that my mother was a blood traitor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:10 pm

She laughed slightly, feeling embarrassed."I am sure its just because I am new. There's nothing special about me."She shrugged then continued."Extremist?...Well, that sounds bad. All men and women are created equally you know." She hardly noticed she was quoting her own country's motto.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:14 pm

"Well, are both your parents magical? Because that would make you a pure blood. I know, we are all equal, some people just...don't find us to be."
She smirked.
"In my opinion, those people are idiotic."
She took a sip of her butterbeer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:04 am

"Hmmm. Yes they are, as are my grandparents."She shook her head, eyes vexed."How ridiculous, I am sorry they treat you so poorly."Charlotte really liked Raven, and felt bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 am

Astrid pushed open the heavy door to the Three Broomsticks. She yawned and made her way up to buy a drink. She had been craving butterbeer all day. She pulled out her small coin purse, which was completely empty. She sighed, even if she didn't have enough money she'd stay, not wanting to return to the cold outside.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:29 am

Raven shrugged.
"It's alright. It's not the only reason they don't like me."
She spotted Astrid and cupped her hands over her mouth.
"Oi, Astrid!"
She smiled and waved her over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:19 am

"Hmmm?" Raven started shouting to some unknown figure, everyone was unknown to her, Charlotte reminded herself. She craned her neck to see who it was, but the crowd blocker her view of this Astrid girl.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:33 am

She looked at Charlotte, who was craning her neck to try and see Astrid, she supposed.
"So, when did you get here? You sure don't seem to know very many people."
She frowned. Not that Astrid was particularly famous, or well known, but Raven had seen her around.
"If your a slytherin......you must have met Cypress?"
Raven shuddered slightly. That girl definantly looked down on her, and knew about her father. Not to mention she seemed interested in her locket....Raven fingered it absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:42 am

Charlotte returned her gaze to Raven."I got here a couple weeks ago. I know, right near the end of the year. I've made a few acquaintences, but not many." She blushed, feeling embarrassed once more."Cypress...Hmmm. Oh yes, Cypress Black. I've barely talked to her, but that was enough to know her aura."She raised her eyebrows in slight amusement."Kind of creepy. Evil to some, if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:52 am

He returned to the table Charlotte and Raven were at. He passed a glass of pumpkin juice to Raven and handed a glass to Charlotte. "I had to pay extra for some reason, madam Rosmerta didn't want me to buy these for you. I cannot imagine why." He glanced at Raven suspiciously but turned back almost instantly. "Of course, Charlotte, I was wondering if you would like a tour of hogwarts? I have a feeling no one has given you a tour yet, right?"
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 am

Astrid quickly made her way over to Raven and some Slytherin girl and a boy from her house. "Hello." She said and fixed her hair absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:13 am

ooc Well Imma join this witches.

Cora caught sight of Astrid, she grinned and made her way over to her stumbling a bit. She placed her hands over Astrid's eyes, "Guess who?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Kittredge

Kiara Kittredge

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:47 am

ooc Can I join? :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:55 am

O o ch All these peeps. XD Yes, sure. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:57 am

"Thank you." She beamed, taking a sip. It tasted as wonderful as the butterbeer."A tour of Hogwarts! Why yes, that would be great, I am still very new to it all."She grinned, playing with her hair. She turned to the Ravenclaw girl."Hi, I am Charlotte, nice to meet you." Perhaps she sounded too friendly.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:14 am

She rolled her eyes-was it seriously her fault Rosmerta made him pay extra? She was above that, right?- scooting over to make room for Astrid, and staring at the pumpkin juice like it was poisoned, or something. She noticed others enter the Three Broomsticks, and her hair turned back to its normal gold. She hadn't even noticed its change. Glancing up, she was slightly surprised to hear James offering Charlotte a tour. Did blood status matter that much to him? Probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:21 am

She glanced back at Raven, not wanting her to feel left out."Raven, I noticed your hair has been changing colors slightly. A....Metamorphagus?" She grinned. She may have been new, but she wasn't a muggle.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:17 pm

She looked at Charlotte and smiled slightly.
"Yeah...I'm not always in control though. It changes on its own sometimes."
She sipped her butterbeer absentmindedly, twirling a strand of hair around her finger and turning her hair bright green, matching her eyes.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:23 pm

He smiled at Charlotte. "When would you like the tour? I'm free until the N.E.W.T.s exams..which is ages away." He noticed a bunch of new people coming in. He glanced at Raven again. "The pumpkin juice is pretty good you know."

Last edited by James Bond on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:17 pm

She stared at him, slightly suspicious.
"How can I be sure you haven't poisoned it?"
A slight smile curled her lips as she drained the last drops of her butterbeer, setting the glass lightly on the table. She examined the pumpkin juice and took a small sip.
"It is good, Rosmerta makes the best, doesn't she."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:38 am

Astrid laughed, "Hi Cora.." She noticed how she had been stumbling, "Have you had a little too much fire whiskey, Cora?" She rolled her eyes at her Hufflepuff friend.

She looked at Raven's pumpkin juice. "That stuff is nasty." She commented and began to long a drink of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)   The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Three Broomsticks? What?(Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next