Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Places Help Me Think [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:04 pm

He glanced at Kaila then Tor again. Exhaling loudly, he decided to drop it. Now was his chance to understand this Puff boy anyway. Leaning against the parapet once more, he kept his silence, but his gaze was still slightly threatening on Tor.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:07 pm

"Well, as long as you realize you'll be serving detention." She said a bit dejectedly. She didn't want to give detention to either of her friends, but rules were simply not to be disobeyed. No mattter who it was. "As for us, I was my rounds and Devon was just feeling restless, same as you." She answered the boy. "Oh yes, finally out of the hospital wing. I know what you mean, I've spent too much time there myself. Quidditch and all."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 pm

He smiled and nodded at Kaila before he felt Devon's gaze on him and narrowed his eyes at him. What was his problem? Shrugging he walked back over to Kaila and hugged her. "You know I missed you." He mumbled near her ear.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 pm

He coughed slightly into his hand and looked away out over the grounds. Apologizing was not an option because he wasn't sorry in the slightest. He hated the proximity between Kaila and Tor though. Jealousy. The relaxing night he had imagined was not happening. And he knew Kaila. He would have some kind of punishment and it wouldn't even be that rewarding.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:19 pm

The Ravenclaw prefect smiled up at the blonde Hufflepuff boy as he embraced her. She returned the hug, a light smile tugging up her lips. "I know." She said a bit quietly, still smiling. Though she had never really gone. She always made time to visit Tor in the hospital wing, even when he wouldn't know she was there, being petrified and all.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:21 pm

He let her go but didn't step too far away from her. "You two friends?" He questioned as he looked between Devon and Kaila. "Must say I haven't seen you that much before." He looked at Devon. Must be because they are in different houses.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:27 pm

"Of course we're friends," he said slowly still facing out over the grounds. He didn't want to see the distance between them. "You're a Puff. Why would I know you? And I've only just got here." Why is he questioning me? Devon still kept thinking the worst of Tor because of his jealousy. But he would not admit it, even to himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Kaila noded a bit to Tor's question. "Yes, we've known each other for a while." She answered casually. "Well, in his defense, Tor," The Quidditch captain began. "You haven't exactly been around lately..." She blinked a few times at Devon's stand offish attitude.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:32 pm

He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Hardly my fault that I was stuck in the hospital wing." Walking up behind Kaila he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "How are you all though?" He looked at the people in the room in an almost childish manner.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:34 pm

"I'm good," he said with a slight glance behind him then froze and clenched his jaw. He swallowed hard and turned back to the view. Kaila would hate it if he started a fight with one of her friends. He couldn't help but run his fingers over his wand in his pocket though.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Kaila watched Devon for a while, wondering what had gotten him in such a foul mood all of a sudden. She moved as if to take a step closer to him but stopped when she felt arms around her. The girl tilted her head back to look up at the boy holding her. "Affectionate today..." She commented, smiling a bit. "I'm fine. Oh, you're in his house so I wonder if you, has your prefect been able to catch up on his sleep now? Poor thing, it's best for him not to be out at night. Speaking of which, you shouldn't be out either, Tor. One close call is too many already."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:42 pm

He grinned and winked down at Kaila. "Surprised? I miss human contact that is not clinical." He buried his face in her hair. "Never thought that Hogwarts would be more dangerous than Durmstrang huh. Who would have thought." He mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:44 pm

His body tight as a board he turned around slowly. "If this is going to turn into a love hangout, then I'd rather not be here." He walked up to Tor and Kaila and glared at him fiercely. "Hands off. Find somebody else to unicorn tonight."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:47 pm

"Hmm, well I wouldn't really know about how dangerous Durmstang could be." She gave a little shrug. Her attention was quickly drawn to the Slytherin boy as he approached them. "Devon!" She said a bit surprised at his behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 pm

He frowned at the other boy and stepped away from Kaila. "Is there something going on here that I missed when I was in the hospital?" He stared at Kaila in hurt and a hint of betrayal. Seeing that the situation was beginning to turn sour he slipped his hand into his pocket where his want was resting.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:54 pm

He exhaled loudly again trying to calm down but his body remained completely rigid. "I'm sorry," he said forcefully and only to Kaila. Tor moved his hand, and the slight movement caught Devon's attention. He glanced at the boy menacingly but didn't anything else. He didn't want a fight in front of Kaila. Didn't want her to see that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:58 pm

"What?" She looked at the expression on Tor's face. "No. Why would.... Why would you think I did something like that?" She asked, her own voice laced with hints of hurt and betrayal. Out the corner of her eye, she noted the Hufflepuff's hand move for his wand. Her first duty was as prefect, so she took on the most authoritive voice she could. "Don't you dare."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:02 pm

He frowned at Captain. "Because he obviously doesn't know." His hand twitched in his pocket. "Don't I dare what? I'm not going to do anything until he does." He narrowed his eyes at Devon. "You know, you look cute when you try to be all prefecty." He grinned at Captain.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:06 pm

"What the??!!" he yelled out suddenly still rigid. "Are you two dating??" Suddenly he felt both hurt and jealous. He had missed out on a lot more than he had originally thought. His body started to shake slightly trying to hold in his emotions, trying not to punch Tor in the temple.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Kaila blinked a few times at Devon's reaction. "Devon..." She said a bit softly. He'd never shown any sort of reaction like that before about her, never even indicated anything. Hearing the comment about her being cute, made her frown. She was trying her best to look intimadating. If this was what she was thought of as a prefect, what would they think when she was an Auror? Oh she could see it now, her rying to battle some dark wizard and him laughing her off because she was too cute to be an Auror. Kaila was pulled out of her thoughts as she absrobed the state of her Slytherin friend. She took a step closer to him and reached out a hand as if to touch him. "Devon?..." She questioned softly. "Are you... Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:15 pm

He raised an eyebrow at Devon and mumbled. "Pretty obvious..." He stepped towards Kaila and stopped her from going any closer to Devon. He didn't know him so he wouldn't know how he would react in this state and pulled her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:20 pm

His nostrils flared. "I'm not ok. I'm pissed off." He said slowly and very softly. "Why didn't you tell me, Kaila?" The hurt pressed against him. A very small part of himself was surprised at his behavior but his angry state could not really process it. His best friend.... maybe someone that could have been more to him.... not telling him something so important.... The shakes continued.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Captain looked up at Tor, holding his gaze for amoment before brushing his hands off her and reaching for Devon again, feeling her heart sink watching her friend look so... Sad? Crushed? She didn't know the right word for once. "For one, I wouldn't exactly call it proper dating." She turned to look at Tor for a second. "We've just sorta been... Hanging out more recently... Didn't think you'd want to hear about it..."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:28 pm

He flinched when he heard Kaila tell him we weren't romantically involved with each other and stepped away from her. He frowned and folded his arms across his chest to contain himself from going to his wand or holding Kaila back.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:32 pm

"What?" his voice cracked slightly on the word. "Don't say this to pity me. I can always find someone else." Realizing what he just said, he was mortified and turned away from them quickly. His anger started directing itself inward. To himself. Why had he said that? He was still hurt and didn't know how to react. The best thing for him would be to leave, but he had never been able to run from things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Places Help Me Think [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: