Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Andy faltered a bit when the strap of his bag was grabbed. He looked over at the older witch, eyes still narrowed as another droplet of crimson ran down his cheek. His eyes seemed to be taking her apart behind his mind, analyzing and observing.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:39 pm

"Have I lied to you yet?" she asked quietly staring into his eyes. He was always so critical of her. Always so unsure of her. She didn't like it, but knew that's how he was. She prevented a sigh from escaping realizing he might take it the wrong way. He was studying her so closely, and it was making her slightly uncomfortable and very aware of her every action.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Andy held his gaze for another moment or so before closing his eyes and sighing. He pused his glasses up the bridge of his nose and rubbed his eyes. After a moment or so, he tugged the bag strap out of the girl's grasp and made a move to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Her hands were left empty, and she sat back down on her seat. She was silent and merely looked at him waiting for something.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Andy remained standing for another moment. He set the owl cage down but kept his satchel over his shoulder, looking hesitant. Another bead of blood dripped down his cheek, looking a bit like a tear. He stared down at the girl, gritting his teeth. "Don't lie to me." He said, and in a rage threw the door open and stormed out.
Andy walked away with his hands in his pockets, not looking where he was going, not caring. He nearly tripped, however, when the train suddenly came to a halt. He faltered a bit as he fell to his knees. It seemed then that a cloud had covered over the train. He frowned a bit as he remained on the ground for another moment. As he listened to the murmurs of students in the cars around him, he realized he could see his breath in front of him. The little puffs of his breath swirled in front of him as a chill drenched itself in the hallway. He couldn't look out the windows of cars, as it seemed all of them around him had shut the coverings of the window.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:23 pm

She watched, stunned and confused, as he left the compartment. "What did I do?" she asked her owl locked in its cage. She stared at the empty seat across from her wondering what she could have done differently.
Suddenly the train ground to an abrupt halt. She fell off her seat and onto the floor between the seats. Slowly she got up and then the lights went out. She huddled in the corner of her seat and hoped whatever was happening would be over soon. Shakes spread throughout her body, and it took a moment before she realized she was cold.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:27 pm

The lights began to flicker a bit before going off completely. Andy kept his eyes peeled and strained his ears for something, anything. Staying on the ground, he reached carefully to the closest compartment door and tugged. It didn't budge. He crawled forward a few steps and tried the next. Locked as well. He looked up at the tell tale signs of the door to the train opening. It seemed his heart was currently living in his throat as he swallowed a lump in his throat. The... The whatever is it was, he was sure he wasn't going to like it. Keeping low, he began to crawl backward, back towards the car he was supposed to be in.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:32 pm

The compartment got gradually colder, and Leah huddled deeper and deeper into her little corner. Her owl was making odd noises, but she couldn't do anything about that. She couldn't even move at the moment. She wondered where Andy had gone.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:38 pm

His usually calm green eyes widened a bit as something began to move down the hall. He tugged furiously at another door, trying to get somewhere to hide. The chill in the air began to get colder and colder, freezing over the windows of the compartments. The boy cursed aloud. It seemed the thing, whatever it was, was starting to drift down the hall, coming closer and closer. At that moment he realized he could wait here no longer. The boy took off at a dead run down the hall, filled with a sudden dread he couldn't explain.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Something.... passed by the compartment door, and Leah shuddered nervously. It turned to look at her then passed on as though it was looking for something that was obviously not her. She stayed huddled in her corner and hoped desperately that Andy was safe with that thing out there.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Andy reached the door he knew to be his. His breath was coming out in pants, painting the air in from of him white. He tugged hard on the door. But it didn't budge. "C'mon!" He yelled at it, as if that would change something. He looked down at the door handle. "Frozen..." He muttered to himself. The boy quickly fished his wand out and cast a quick hot air charm.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:54 pm

She froze as something else rattled the door. "Who is it?" she asked barely above a whisper. The cold was intense now, and she was having problems breathing. She was still huddled in her corner like some small frightened animal. Her owl was silent now, and she feared that something had happened to it.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:00 pm

"C'mon, c'mon..." He stared at the ice on the handle as the freezing cold draped over the train. A small bead of blood still running form his cheek froze halfway on it's descent. It seemed the minute it took to unfreeze the stuck door was really hours. Eventually, it became unstuck. He drew the door back with both arms and slamed it just as hard behind him. "Colloportus." He said in a breathless voice, locking the door. Still panting, he fell back onto the seat behind him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:05 pm

"Andy?" she breathed as he forcefully got the door open and then locked it. "What's going on out there? I saw... something..." Her voice was chattering slightly in the cold and dark. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Andy pressed his back to the wall. He tried to calm his breathing, but it kept deep and heavy. "I... I dunno..." He said. "Isn't that funny? I dunno." He giggled a bit hystaricly. "No idea..." He giggled again, out of his right mind.

ooc: You have to realize that he's a sociopath. He doesn't feel emotions, such as fear the same way. And now he's feeling a concentrated amount of something he's never felt before. Probably not going to go over well in the old mind palace.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:18 pm

ooc: I understand that. Leah doesn't -shrugs-

"Just try to relax," she suggested weakly knowing there was no way to really relax in this type of situation. "We should be out of here soon." She moved slightly from her corner towards him. "I don't understand why I feel so terrified right now."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:20 pm

He continued a maniacle giggle. "Relax? Oh no no no, that defeats the whole point." He has to wipe his eyes as he continued in fitfull laughter, unable to stop himself. He stopped abruptly in mid laugh though. "Stay. Over. There." He hissed through gritted teeth as she began to move.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:25 pm

She caught her breath and froze again. It was such a weird train ride. "Ok....." she said and leaned back in her corner preparing not to move ever again. "I'll just stay right here..." She leaned her head against the corner and closed her eyes trying to get her own body under control. Andy could deal with himself.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Andy kept absoultely still untill he was sure the girl was still. He exhaled a breath he had been holding and drew his knees to his chest. Godric, what was wrong with him? He couldn't think. Nothing made sense. His brian kept stopping, malfunctioning, unable to process the data it was presented with.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:50 pm

It took a very very long time before the lights turned back on, the cold disappeared, and the train started to move again. Leah began to breathe more regularly and opened her eyes to watch Andy wondering if he was better yet. Thinking back on it, his behavior had been alarming. The thought finally crossed through Leah's mind that there was something worse than being unsocial with him. She didn't know what it was called though.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:54 pm

ooc: I should mention he's also slightly austistic...

A small relieved breath left Andy's nose as as the lights flittered back on. However he didn't move a muscle from his spot in the corner. He remained still and kept his arms around his knees and pressed to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:57 pm

ooc: I didn't realize that one... Woah... Poor kid got problems

She blinked and continued watching him unsure if she could move yet or not. She tried to watch the countryside but was greeted with her own reflection against the black of the glass. "I think we may be at Hogwarts soon.." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:01 pm

ooc: He does... No one treats him. Because no one pays enough attention.

Andy stared at the seat in front of him for a long time. He tried to think. Again, his train of thought would crash and he would internally despair but never let a flicker of it show on his face. He heard the girl talk somewhere far away, but couldn't form a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4