Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)

Go down 
+4
James Bond
Vine Lestrange
Jason Jetson
Sky
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:01 am

Vine caught sight of two figures. He recognized one immediately, and grinned to himself as they continued talking. Maybe the day wouldn't be a total waste after all.
"Well, well," began with a soft voice, his eyes flicked to Cypress. "What are you annoyed at again, Head Girl?" said, a slight smirk playing across his features.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:17 am

James entered the Great Hall, glancing around. "What is this?" he said quietly. Curious; he strode to the Slytherin table. Ignoring the hissing from the other Slytherins. "Evening, Cypress." he said coolly. James gave a nod to Sky, and paid no attention to the other unknown Slytherin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:16 am

Cypress took a quick moment to assess the situation. There were suddenly two familiar boys speaking to her. They were at complete opposite ends of each other, which meant she would have to be turning her head back and forth each way. How irritating. The Slytherin male she recognized immediately, though it had been ages since she had seen him. What a pleasant surprise."Nothing at all, Vine, just taking the time to make pleasant conversations with fellow Slytherins." She gestured to Sky, then turned her glance up at James."Greetings Mr. Bond," she said, earning some glares from surprised Slytherins. She, too, was a bit surprised at his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:28 am

"Won't you introduce your friends?" Vine asked, turning to look at Sky more closely then back at James.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:46 am

Sky glanced up as the two boys intruded on their conversation, nodding. She looked between Cypress and James, smirking slightly. Turning her attention to the other party in the little group, she raised an eyebrow. She had seen this Slytherin around although had never spoke to him before.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:05 am

James glanced back at the Slytherin, he now knew as Vine. He casually put his hand in his pocket; smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:15 am

Why was she doing all the talking? Were they all mute when it came to conversation? How childish. But Cypress wouldn't act so, it wasn't how she was brought up. Her eyes narrowed slightly when Vine mentioned 'friends'; she wasn't very familiar with the word, not having used it very much. But she introduced them nonetheless."James, Sky." She didn't bother to indicate who's who, for there was no need to in this situation. She probably wouldn't have done it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:06 pm

"And I am Vincent...Lestrange." he added impatiently before Vine could ask what that expression on her face was supposed to mean.
Vine shrugged and calmly reached for an apple, sure he was more intrigued than he was willing to let on.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Sky noticeably rolled her eyes as James smirked. Having spent only a small amount of time around the Ravenclaw, she was certain that was the only facial expression he possessed. She smiled at Vine and nodded, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:22 am

Cypress held her gaze on Vine for a moment before turning to James."What brings you to our table anyways?" She raised an eyebrow, looking genuinely curious. Ravenclaws and Slytherins weren't exactly know for their chummy relationships with each other, and the same went for her and James, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 am

James nodded politely to Vine. Lestrange? So, he was related to Bellatrix Lestrange? Interesting. James glared at Sky, slightly annoyed. "Obviously, Sky, you do not..." He trailed off, not finishing the sentence. His eyes flicked towards Cypress. "The Ravenclaw table was quite dull." He replied unfathomably.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:22 am

Sky frowned at James, "I obviously don't what, Bond?"

What was his problem? Weren't Ravenclaws supposed to be nice? What had she ever done to him anyways? As the conversation between the little group continued, she became more uncomfortable. There was something off about the situation, and she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 am

"Then why come to the Slytherin table?" She asked, smirking. But, truly, it boggled her why James would immediately come to the Slytherin table if he was finding his own house boring, which really wasn't a surprise. Ravenclaws were extremely dull in her opinion."Surely you are aware your presence brings much surprise and...loathing." She flashed a smile to the glowering snakes.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Vine piled some food on his plate and pulled out a ratty old notebook and ballpoint pen. As he ate roast with pumpkin juice, he flipped through to find the notes he had made for his essay. He started scribbling down the titles of the books he might want to quote while listening to their conversation.
Setting his pen down on the notepad, he said quietly, "Do not be so hostile towards our Ravenclaw guest."
"Surely he knows what he is doing." said with a forced smile.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:21 am

James was about to say that Sky didn't act too much like a Slytherin. But, he shook his head at her question. "Never mind, sorry. " he said, feigning kindness. James turned back to Cypress, raising an eyebrow. "I wasn't aware that the Slytherins loathed their fellow students." He replied quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:40 am

Cypress ignored Vine's words. She didn't need to be lectured. Taking a sip of a glass pumpkin juice in front of her, which she found most distasteful, Cypress looked around the table for a Daily Prophet. Some of it might be rubbish, but also quite amusing. Besides, she liked to know who was being locked up in Azakaban. She shrugged at James, finally finding a recent edition of the paper. She turned her attention back to James."Why don't you take a seat, I'm sure that standing is quite uncomfortable." She gestured to an open end seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:25 am

"My pleasure." He said, sitting down on the chair. James was sure that when and if the Slytherins noticed him, they would cause an uproar. It would be an interesting sight. "Still have some of the Firewhiskey?" He asked, in an audible whisper. He was in the mood for some Firewhiskey, especially since he was getting tired of Butterbeer and pumpkin juice in the Great Hall. James looked outside, the rain had not subsided yet and there was a Hogsmeade trip coming up soon....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Cypress slowly moved her eyes to over to meet James. She nodded, but didn't elaborate. Of course she still had the firewhiskey, but she wasn't foolish enough to bring it into the hall. Such drinks weren't allowed. She gave him an expression meaning, Later. Cypress turned her attention back to the paper, flipping through the papers.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:35 am

Vine noticed how Cypress ignored his words. Her lips, even curled downwards in disapproval, they were lovely lips, Vine thought, then brought his mind back to the conversation.
"This is what you do nowadays, Cypress? Drinking, breaking rules?"
Vine snorted dismissively, giving them both a long look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:09 am

Nothing interesting. Cypress frowned at the paper in disapproval before closing it up and flinging it back into the center of the table."I do many things nowadays, Vine, causing trouble is not one of them. Though it always use to be for you." She gave him a pensive look. She shouldn't have spoken those words, but truly, they were the truth.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:58 am

James smirked. There was no need to answer. Lestrange seemed surprised at how Cypress acted. If he knew Cypress then he would also know that she had always been breaking rules. Vaguely, James remembered that Vine used to be Head Boy. Why had he been repeating a year? "Why.." James said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 am

"I can do it! I can do it!" Brodie snapped agitatedly at an older Gryffindor who offered her a hand as she struggled up the stairs to the castle, a pumpkin thrice the size of her head clutched in her aching arms. When she reached the top of the stairs she dropped the heavy vegetable onto the stone floor then continued to roll it into the Great Hall, puffing and panting.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:49 pm

"That's sad," he said. "I think a little trouble every now and then breaks up the monotony nicely, wouldn't you say?"
Vine grinned at them both.
"Why you ask, James? Because she doesn't trust herself with me," he smirked knowingly. "Anyway," he continued a few moments later, "What is this dolt doing?" he said, looking at the girl with a pumpkin.

Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:03 pm

She expected to get more than a few strange looks and rude comments, naturally, 'kids will be kids' as her father has always told her. Her head lifted at a rather interesting insult. Heaving the pumpkin along with her until she reached the bench, Brodie lifted it and slammed it onto the table beside the older blonde Slytherin, making the whole table shudder.

"What's a dolt?" She asked, genuinely interested. Her quick look around made her take a small step back. Cypress had always creeper her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:27 am

Cypress eyes were focused on the girl with the pumpkin as soon as she entered the hall. What in Merlin's name was she doing? Turning her head back to Vine, she laughed."I plan on Keeping this job. And don't flatter yourself, Vine." She always trusted herself. It wasn't like Gryffindors, who acted on emotion, but just complete confidence in herself. It could make her vulnerable, but she didn't like to think of it that way. The stupid girl rolling the pumpkin suddenly arrived at their table, rocking it. Frowning, she asked the pumpkin girl,"What business do you have with this, er, pumpkin?" What a silly thing to be doing, rolling a pumpkin. But Cypress decided to focus on the girl's face. Ravenclaw, obviously, but she didn't look familiar. Apparently she knew Cypress, though. Strange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next