Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "Time to go."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 am

To drink or not to drink? It seemed hot enough, it would burn his tongue. He didn't want that, nobody would want that. Well, here it goes. He takes a sip.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:34 am

She sips the beer, sits back and looks around, her eyes are sliding over every single person.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:35 am

He lets out a cry of despair and pain. "Arg!!!" The scorching liquid flows through his throat leaving it red all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:36 am

She pays for her butterbeer and heads back to the booth.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:36 am

She raises a eyebrow at Hex. "Watch out, its hot." she says dryly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:37 am

He eventually gets used to it and places the Mug back on the Table glaring at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:37 am

She sniggers at Hex.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:38 am

He glares at both Val and Pumpkin. "I know it's hot. I wanted to drink. Eagerness" He explained.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 am

She chuckles and nods. "You're very smart." She sips her beer again and continues watching people.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:40 am

Captain sat quietly, smiling at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:40 am

"Well, I've experienced worse" He picks the Mug back up and starts to sip it again, feeling the heat but used to it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 am

She chuckles. "It will obviously be the end of you someday."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:43 am

He grins at Pumpkin. "You could be right, I am always eager"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:44 am

Ooc gtg, bye !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:45 am

She chuckles at him and finishes her butterbeer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:45 am

ooc bye Val
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

ooc: Farewell Val.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 am

Noticing her empty mug her discretely pulls a half empty bottle of firewhiskey from her robe and pours herself some.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:49 am

Captain can't keep the smile off her face. It was just so funny... She placed her elbows on the table and rest her face in her hands, idly watching her friends and the pub.

ooc: bye val
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:50 am

He continues sipping his Butterbeer his mind wandering, lost in thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:51 am

She takes a swig of her firewhiskey and lets out a satisfied purr.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:54 am

"So..." She began, adressing no one in particular, "What are we doing for the holiday?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:57 am

He snaps out of it and he shrugs. "I'm going home, with my Mum, Dad, siblings." He frowns. "Boring" He mutters. But his father was an auror, perhaps he would whip up something exciting. He grins. Father usually did that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:58 am

She glances at Captain and sips her firewhiskey. "I'm sure you know what I will be doing during the holiday."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:59 am

"What will you guys do?" He asks them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "Time to go."
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next