Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "Time to go."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:00 am

She leans back in her chair. "I'll mostly be doing work, and probably go up to the manor."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 am

"Manor?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 am

She smiled a bit hearing Hex. Idly she wondered what that was like, having a mum and siblings. She bet it would be fun. Always having someone to talk to or play with or play chess with. Captain turns her eyes downcast as Pumpkin speaks. She feels a sense of dread in her stomache but doesn't say anything. "I'll be spending the first week with my uncle. After that I don't really know...Might see Dad, might not. I hope I do. I wanna show him that picture Lemon gave me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 am

She waves her hand absently. "Just a place. Going back to the family you say? Must be nice."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 am

He snorts. "Nice? Parents are very nice, but the siblings. They annoy the unicorn out of me. And well, it's going too be boring. I'll probably be locked in my room"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:09 am

Idly, Captain reaches into her pocket and fishes out her letter. "In fact, I just got this letter from my uncle today..." Listening to Hex she smiles a bit. She thinks it would be fun to have siblings. She hasn't really got a lot of family. Just her dad and her uncle. No cousins or grandparents or anything like that. Just her dad and her uncle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:10 am

She tilts her head slightly. "Shame." She empties her mug and pours herself more firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 am

He takes one last sip of his Butterbeer and perches the Empty mug on top of the Table. "You're going to be with your uncle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:15 am

She frowned into her mug at the thought of Captain being alone with him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:15 am

She nods. "For the first week at least. I may stay longer, I dunno. I'd like to stay with him for a while but I'd also like to see my dad...But he'll probably be working..."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:17 am

"What is your Father's occupation?" He asks Curiously.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:21 am

"Auror." Gavrel Darington had been on his job for a long time, he was good at what he did. Which only gave more trouble for him, revenge ploys always against him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:23 am

He nods at Captain. "Same." He says simply.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 am

"That's interesting. What did you say your last name was again?" Perhaps Captain might have heard of Hex's father before.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 am

"Selwyn, I know it's weird. The whole lot of us have been Death Eaters, or we have pledged our alliance to them" One of them is me. "My Father fought against them, he did not believe in their ideology, When he was sorted into Gryffindor Grandmother was very surprised."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:31 am

She smirks into her mug and takes another sip.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:34 am

Captain raised an immidiant eye brow at the name. She did recognize it, but not in the way thought she would. The explanation made her nod though. "He woudn't be the first from one of those families to be sorted into Gryffindor..." She mused to herself, thinking of a good family friend. She used to call him uncle to. She had four uncle and an aunt before... before them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 am

ooc what happened?
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 am

ooc: duuudes. reply.... or something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:50 am

She turned to study Captain.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:51 am

He stands up holding the Mug. He strides too the Counter and places the Mug on the Counter. "Refill, but not too hot this time" He flashes Rosmerta a Grin and he tosses a Galleon onto the Counter.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 am

Captain watched Hex leave, then turned to Pumpkin, who had been looking at her. She raised an eye brow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:56 am

She shrugs. "He just told you he was a Death Eater and you didn't bat an eyelash. I told you what I do and you flip out." She takes a sip from her firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 am

ooc: Have to go. Be back in 10 or 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:58 am

ooc: When did I tell her that I was a DE? That was my thoughts. Duh.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "Time to go."
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next