Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Normal looks curiously at the hand and snuffles. She grins at Blood. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Captain sighed and rolled her eyes dramaticly. This was going to be a long train ride. She just hoped she alive and in one piece when they got to King's Cross.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:41 pm

I gently slide my finger under the kittens neck and scratch behind (his?) ear, a small smile on my face. "I used to have a kitten.. but I sat on it and it died.. poor Billy"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:45 pm

She laughs. "You sat on it ? Indeed, poor Billy !" Normal turns his head and licks Bloods finger.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Captain pulled her own cat closer to her. Pollux shifted a bit in protest more. A quick glance to her owl cage releaved Thyme was already alseep. He liked train rides, or rather, the break from flying.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:49 pm

I wrinkle my nose at the feel of the rough tongue and pull my hand back wiping it on my trousers. "I'm not good with animals usually.. maybe you should have him looked at" I slide my arm around Cap again. "Yeah.. sat on him.. as I've said I'm not good with animals" I glance over at the Ginger cat in Caps arms. "I wish you would hold me like that.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Captain pretended not to hear Blood. She pulled Pollux closer to him and snuggled him, just to make Blood mad.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:57 pm

I sigh heavily and look at the lucky cat. "Doesn't deserve so much Cap love.. " mutters to herself and then leans her head back. "So what were you doing before I came in?" I ask bored.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:00 pm

She strokes Normal and talks softly to him, then looks up at Blood. "Nothing, just talking !"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:03 pm

"Well.. I'll take a nap then" I mumble and rest my head on Caps shoulder stretching out languidly. I lean my legs across the compartment onto the other side of the bench and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:04 pm

She raises her eyebrows at Blood. "Have fun !"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Pollux purred loudly at the attention. She let him go though and curled right back up on her lap. "Yes, he does." She says affectionatly, mostly the cat. She rolled her eyes again at Blood but didn't say anything. The train gave a slight lurch forward. "Guess that's everyone..." She mused to herself.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:26 pm

"So Cappie, what are we going to talk about ?" She looks at her with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:27 pm

She shrugged a bit. "I dunno. What do you wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:29 pm

She shrugs. "Do you have more animals at home, then only the owl and Pollux ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:32 pm

She smiled a bit. "Not quite." She murmered to herself. "No, just these guys. Remus has an owl to but I don't think that counts."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 pm

She smiles. "We have horses." She sighs. "A lot. My grandparents are breeding them."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:38 pm

"Really? That must be cool." Captain rathered liked horses. She rode them a fe times. She liked the gentle animals.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:58 pm

"Yes it is kind of cool. I like them, but some of them are trained by my grandfatjer and are really false." She grins at Captain. "Maybe I'll take a horse and ride to you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:01 pm

She laughed a bit. "Gonna ride in on a white horse like a real Prince?" She giggled at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:06 pm

She chuckles. "Yes, watch out. Maybe I'm gonna be your prince on the wite horse." She winks.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:09 pm

"Wouldn't that be terrible." She said sarcasticly, laughing a bit
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:09 pm

"I'll be your Stallion and you can ride me all you want.. "I mumble and peak open my eyes winking at Val.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:16 pm

She wiggles her eyebrows at Blood. "That's a dream come true"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Captain rolled her eyes, nudging her shoulder a bit at Blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next