Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monotonous Ramblings [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

Monotonous Ramblings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 am

The monotony of the summer holidays was beginning to get to Arthur. There wasn't much for him to do in the small muggle town in which he lived. He decided that Diagon Alley would be a good place to spend a few hours.

He appeared suddenly in the fire place of the Leaky Cauldron, frightening one of the patrons in the process. Arthur apologized and sat down at one of the tables. He began to look around, the small pub was somewhat empty. Nothing was particularly exiting and it was mostly filled with other former students like him, probably looking for something to do as well. Arthur ordered a cup of tea and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:49 am

Needing some new parchment to finally write letters to some of her friends, I had decided to take that as an excuse and floo to Diagon Alley. My grams said it was ridiculous to go all the way to London but I also hoped to meet a couple of people on the way. So I explained it didn't really make a difference if I floo'd and she let me go grumbling all the while.

So it came, that I stepped out of the fireplace of the Leaky Cauldron dusting myself off. I sit down at the bar and order a peppermint tea. Everyone needed to pass through here so it was the best place to wait.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:49 am

Kaila sat on her table, sipping at her tea and reaing the book in front of her. Val had left not to long ago. Remus would still be a while, ot that she much minded. Other than that nagging feeling of unease, she was glad to have a quiet place to sit and read. She would never tire of her favorite subject; Defence Against the Dark Arts. Her uncle and father procurred her book after book on the subject, glad to have her taking interest in a career. Kaila had long ago decided she wanted to be an Auror, like both of her parents.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 am

I look around and spot Cap at one of the tables, reading. A small smile slides over my face. I start to stand but stop wondering if she was still mad at me for my outbreak. I decide to do nothing if she saw me and wanted to talk she could always do so. I sit back and sip my tea.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:05 am

Arthur filled his tea with obscene amounts of sugar and watched as the fire place roared with green flames and subsided as another student emerged. He began to empathize with the person he scared earlier, he had never really been on the other side of a floopowder journey. He sipped his tea slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:13 am

I sigh deeply. Maybe I should just go over to her. Just so I didn't have to wait around bored. I turn around and look at her, she was immersed in her book. I grab behind me grasping blindly for my cup catching it's handle I bring it forwards and knock it into someones shoulder. The cup slides out of my grasp and shatters on the ground. I glare at the person, a young girl of about 12 and curl my lip. "Watch it brat!" I sneer and poke at the shards with my toe.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:15 am

Kaila sipped lightly at her tea. She didn't pay attention to the fireplace, to absorbed in her book. She got like this whenever she read, not aware of her environment at all, only the words on paper before her and the images of them in her head. Her time with her uncle was drawing to an end. She had recieved a letter from her father explaining she was to go from her uncle to the Weasleys. She sighed a bit outwardly at the thought. Not that she didn't like going to the Burrow, she loved it. But she had rather hoped to see her father soon. A small crashing sound drew her attention. She looked up and for the source of the sound.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:21 am

Arthur was startled by the sudden sound of crashing and the shouting that shortly followed. He considered getting up to see what the problem was, but he thought against it, fearing that such an action would lead to some sort of confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:25 am

The girl starts to cry and I roll my eyes. "Great, not just stupid but pathetic as well" I mutter and stand up I call one of the serving girls over and she cleans the mess up. I ruffle my hair and ignore the crying girl. "Well guess I'll have a Cherry tea this time, you'd better not spill that one as well, girl"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:33 am

At the sound of a child crying, she stiffens a bit. She bites her lip and looks around the pub. She finds the source, a younger girl standing by, she bites her lip again, standing by Blood. Kaila doesn't hesitate to walk over to the scene. She moves next to the girl. "Don't mind her, she's just cranky. Where are your parents?" Kaila uses a page from Remus's book and keeps her voice low and gentle.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:36 am

I roll my eyes as Cap comes over and starts to comfort the girl. "Oh come on! It's her own fault. Don't be nice to her" I say, looking at her incredulous.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:40 am

Arthur slowly reached for his wand. The sound of a crying child was one of the few things that he just couldn't ignore. He got out of his seat and carefully crept toward the source of the commotion, grabbing his wand but making sure not to take it out of his pocket. He didn't want to alert anyone.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:43 am

I snort as I see some other kid actually creeping towards us. "Look I think her brother came just give her to him stop being so nice, sheesh" I eye the boy and laugh to myself, what the hell was he doing?
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:45 am

Captain shot a narrowed eyed glance at Blood. She rolled her eyes a bit at her. Turning back to the girl she put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. She knew the feeling of being intimidated. Idly she noticed someone drawing near to the scene and glanced over at the boy. She sent another harsh look to blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:48 am

"Oh yes get mad at me! What did I do? Sheesh, I'm teaching the girl. You get what you give" I roll my eyes again and take a sip from my new tea cup. "Mmm cherry, always a good choice" I salute the serving girl and wink.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:52 am

Arthur quickly realized that he'd been spotted and tried to pretend that he just got up to look out of a near by window for the breath-taking sight of people walking up and down the street. He knew by the fact that this girl was several years older than him that he would never win in a direct confrontation. He'd have to find some way to sneak up on her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:53 am

(lol, why are you trying to sneak up on me?)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:56 am

(I cannot allow such injustice to go unpunished. But I'll probably end up sneaking around you and never doing anything direct.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:56 am

(But you didn't see what happened.. you only looked up when you heard the crashing)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 am

(I also heard yelling and crying.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 am

"Oh hush, Blood. She didn't do anything." She rolled her eyes at the Slytherin girl. She looked over at the boy, who know moved away from them. She furrowed her brows but looked back to the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:00 am

"Oh? I was quite sure you were reading not watching what happened. Interesting how you can know what she did or did not do.. " I say sarcastically. I stop paying attention to the boy as I look at Cap with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:10 am

Arthur stared out the window, silently plotting his next move. He obviously wasn't going to do any good of this place. He decided to wait and see if she went outside and trail her more stealthily if she did. He decided that this was an excellent plan and smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:13 am

She rolled her eyes. "I'm sure even if she did something, you're over reacting. And I highly doubt she did anything intentionally, if she did."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:17 am

"Intention plays no part to what happens. You might not intend to kill someone it still happens" I snort and put my cup down hard calling over to Tom. "I'm not going to sit around here and watch you pamper her"
(lol, Arthur you know that's really creepy :Po)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monotonous Ramblings [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next