Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monotonous Ramblings [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:39 am

Captain? How did I not realize that? I'm usually more observant than this. Arthur mentally kicked himself harder. The initial spark of naive bravery had now worn off and he was beginning to feel foolish for his actions. Not knowing what else to do, he decided to just keep talking and see what happened. "I've wanted to join the Quidditch team, but I don't think I'm good enough. Also, I'm kind of afraid of heights."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:46 am

"You could try out, it couldn't hurt to badly." Being the captain of the team, she was obligated to advertise the team where ever she could. Also, knowing how it felt to be unsure, scared even, she wanted to help encourage the boy. Captain herself hadn't hesitated to try out when she had. 'Quidditch was in her blood' her good friend had told her after she had told about her parents and how they met.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Arthur thought about this. He would have to do a lot of practice before he would be ready to tryout. At least it would give him something to do for the summer. "Maybe I will," he said finally.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:11 pm

(I have to go now but I'll be back soon, okay?)
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:16 pm

She only noded at the statement. Idly she thought of when she first tried out. The first moment she touched a broom she knew quidditch was something she loved. After making the team, her father had sent her his old broom; an older Nimbus model. She had been so been so honored to have something that had been so precious, so loved by her father. She kept it in excellent condintion and used it in every game she was in. Everytime she saw it, she felt she was holding a piece of her parents history. This had been the brrom her father was on when he first saw her mother.

(no problem)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:36 pm

(I'm back.)

"Okay, I guess you can expect to see me in the Quidditch pitch when the year starts" Arthur was beginning to cheer up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 pm

"Glad to hear it." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Arthur smiled back, he'd almost completely forgotten what had happened with the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Smiling at the boy a thought arose. "Oh, terribly sorry, where are my manners... You can call me Captain, everyone does."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:29 pm

"Alright, Captain, you may call me Arthur." he said. Manners are important, after all.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:32 pm

"Nice to meet you, Arthur." Idly, she thought of the other Arthur she knew. Arthur Weasley. Though Kaila knew Mrs. Weasley more, she rather liked Mr. Weasley. He was so nice, though his topics of convesation were odd at best.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:56 pm

"It was nice to meet you too." Arthur had not expected any of this to happen, but was happy that he came.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:07 pm

She smiled a bit at the boy. Idly she realized she left a cup of tea and a book at her table. "I'll leave you alone then now." She gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 pm

"Okay, bye." said Arthur. He sat there for a few minutes before he realized that he'd done the same. He then went back to his table and drank his now lukeworm tea.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Moving back to her table, she sat down. Lifting her cup to her lips, she lightly sipped it and opened her book.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:20 pm

(It's getting pretty late where I am, I think I'll leave now, but I had a lot of fun. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:28 pm

(No problem, good night)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:30 pm

(Goodnight)

*logs out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monotonous Ramblings [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3