Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monotonous Ramblings [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:21 am

(I know, he's a bit lacking in the common sense department. If it really creeps you out I could just go back to sitting down, though.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:22 am

(Nah, I love creepy people being one myself and this sounds interesting)
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:23 am

((Grabs popcorn watching curiously))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:23 am

(Okay, then.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:24 am

(CC! -ponces on her and nips her cheek- haven't seen you in a while :()
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 am

She rolled her eyes and sneered. "Just leave it, Blood. And you don't have to sit there you know." The Slytherin was really agitating her, making little children cry. Captain, a frequent victim of bullying attacks, could sympathize with the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 am

(Haha <3 Blood. I've been a bit busy. Mom's birthday, Independence Day preparations, plus cleaning. Been lurking on yall for a while now though :PP)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:28 am

"That's what I just said, daring. You sure you should be a claw?" I snort and pay Tom as he comes over. I yawn stretching languidly, giving the girl a last sneer I walk out of the pub. Might as well get the parchment.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 am

This is your chance,Arthur thought to himself.Go! Go! Go! Arthur followed the girl with all of the grace and stealth of a tumbling boulder. In his heist, he tripped over one of the chairs and attracted the attention of the entire pub. He stood up, brushed himself off and sat down at a random table and pretended that it didn't happen. He didn't realize that there was a very confused student sitting across from him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:39 am

(Naw, no creep to follow me :()
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 am

Captain rolled her eyes before turning back to the girl. After a few more words, she stood up to go back to her table. A sudden crash drew her attention. She peered curiously at the boy. Without really thinking she walked over the boy she recognized as another Ravenclaw. "Are you ok?" Asked the Quidditch captain.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:48 am

"Hmm?" said Arthur, "Oh, yes. I'm fine. Do I know you?" He stared at the back door as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:54 am

"I suppose not..." Kaila turned her eyes downcast. "I'll leave you alone then..." She turned to look around for her table.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 am

"Wait, do you know that girl?" Arthur asked, suddenly noticing an opportunity to gather information on the girl he was about to follow.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:02 am

"Hmm? Blood? Ah, I do. Don't mind her, she gets in moods but she's not always that bad..." Captain thought back on the times they had been better friends.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 am

Blood?, Arthur thought, even her name reeks of Villony "Really?" he said, wearing a friendly face, "how do you know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 am

"Just from school..." She peered curiously at the boy. All her Auror training from her father warned her there was something awry here. She wasn't sure what, but she knew it wasn't good. She was reminded of the uneasiness she had currently been experiencing.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:17 am

The student who'd been sitting at the table realized that these people weren't going to leave. He grabbed his sandwich and sat somewhere else, Arthur barely noticed. "What house are you two in?" he asked, though he was already sure that they were Slytherins.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 am

She frowned a bit at the boy. "You don't watch a lot of Quidditch...Or talk to a lot of people, do you?" Almost everyone knew their Quidditch captain was Kaila Darington. It was how she got the nickname 'Captain'. "I'm in Ravencaw, she's in Slytherin..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 am

"I don't really pay attention to the school teams," he said, "I didn't think Slytherins talked to people outside of their house. Are you friends?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:34 am

"You really aren't that socail at all, aren't you?" She asked, quite surprised at the boy. Everyone knew Hufflepuff was close to Gryffindor and Ravenclaw was close to Slytherin. If you helped them with their homework and sat passively near them, they kept away the Gryffindors who would laugh and call them nerds. "They do... I'm really not sure..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:45 am

(To clarify, I meant Slytherins exclusively)

"Well, I tend to be a little shy, but I wouldn't say that I'm not social." Arthur had become distracted from his original purpose. "I spent my whole life around Slytherins and most of them are intolerant and exclusionary."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:56 am

She looked down in confusion. "There four things a Ravenclaw can do get this sort of treatment from Slytherin. You either hang out with Gryffindors, did something to piss them off, you've been hanging around the wrong Slytherins, or you aren't their blood type, so to say." She was mostly musing outloud to herself. Captain knew plenty of good Slytherins, however she couldn't disagree with the fact there were some less then friendly students in Slytherin. Kaila could identify which to not deal with from their names, having learned which names to avoid from her father, the Auror.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kincaid

Arthur Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:12 am

"I don't what I ever did to them, I think it might be because my mother is what they would call a 'blood traitor', but I don't know. Maybe I am being a little harsh." Arthur looked down at his feet, he was beginning to think of his family and chose to change the subject to the first thing he could think of. "So, you mentioned Quidditch. Are you a player?" He mentally kicked himself. How is that going to help? he thought.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:20 am

"I see." She knew how badly the so called 'blood traitors' were treated. Just look at the Weasleys. Kaila mearly rolled her eyes and moved away from whoever said anything about them. She honestly couldn't fathom why people were so mean to them, they were so kind and caring, letting Kaila into their home like they did. "You could say that. I'm the captain of the Ravenclaw team, I play chaser."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Ramblings [Open]   Monotonous Ramblings [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monotonous Ramblings [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next