Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Hallows' Eve [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

All Hallows' Eve [open] Empty
PostSubject: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:12 am

Lucifer walked up the stairs of the astronomy tower leaving behind all the laughter and happiness in the hall. He took his time in getting to the landing carrying his cane in his hand, for one reason or another he did not want to hear the comforting tapping of his cane. On All Hallows' Eve everything should be quiet in his opinion. Let the dead rest in peace. Meandering over to the parapet he rested his cane against the railing as well as one hand, he slipped his other free hand into his pocket and stared out at the grounds and Hogsmeade in the distant.

Last edited by Lucifer Black on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:22 am

Rory stuck his hands deep into his pokcet, staring at feet and not caring where he was going. He thought about going outside, by the lake perhaps or even sneaking into the greenhouses, but in his anger he didn't think to actually head in those directions. Walking up stairs and down corridors, he began to mellow out and calm down. Looking around, he realized where he was. A tower, but not Gryffindor tower. He blinked before recognizing everything. Oh, the astromony tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:30 am

Looking out across the landscape he couldn't help but think about everything that has happened up to now, he thought about the people he has met. Rory, Val, Lily and CC. He stopped short there. CC. He shook his head and dispelled any thoughts of her. It is not like she would interested in someone like him anyways. He gripped the railing tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:33 am

Rory stretched his arms above his head as he walked in. His footsteps echoed each time as he walked outside where there was view of the grounds. He stared hard at a figure before him. Someone else was hear? And this someone was familiar. "Lucifer?" The name sounded funny with his accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:36 am

He froze and glanced at the person who called his name. Was he so lost in thought that he didn't hear someone walk up on him? He must have been. Seeing the familiar boy he tilted his slightly. "Can't you see?" He scrutinized the boy from head to toe and back up again.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:39 am

The Irish lad watched the Slytherin boy look him over, having half a mind to fidget again, but remembering what he said last time that happened. "Sorry..." He mumbled a bit, hands still in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:41 am

His lips curled up in a slight smirk when the boy didn't fidget under his inspection. "It is not a problem." He turned back to look out at the grounds, a chilly wind raked through his hair and tugged at the black locks playfully. "What brings you up here?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:44 am

Val stumbled up the stairs to the Astronomy Tower. She drank too much Butterbeer, or whatever it was. Val needed fresh air, she was feeling quite sick. She opened the door and saw two people standing there.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:44 am

Rory walked forward a few steps to lean on the parapet. He thought about how to answer the boy's question. "Oh, nothin'..." He didn't feel like explaining the whole situation with Naida. "Jus' fancied some fresh air, s'all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:47 am

He looked back towards the door when he heard someone stumble in, recognizing the prefect he raised his eyebrows. "Really now."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:50 am

The Irish boy noded and followed the gaze onto the Slytherin girl. He smiled and waved a bit. "'lo Val." He greeted the prefect. Secretly he prayed she wouldn't give them detention.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:54 am

"Good evening guys !" she said as happy as possible. Val stumbled to the parapet and looked at both boys. "How are you on this beaaaaaautiful evening ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:58 am

He frowned slightly a took a step away from the prefect. "Very well, how about yourself?" He took his cane and leaned on that instead.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 am

Rory blinked. A tipsy prefect? Had it been anyone else, it would have been hilarious. But this was his friend, this was Val. "You alrigh' Val?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:03 am

"I have never been better, darling." She turned to the red headed boy. "Yes, of course. Why wouldn't I ? Such a niceee daaayy !" She giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:05 am

Shaking his head slightly he moved away from the pair and decided to lean against the wall instead. The shadow swallowed him up nicely.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:07 am

Rory sighed and shook his head. The astronomy tower was not a good place for tipsy prefect. "Val, maybe ye shoul' go te ye're common room..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 am

She moved closer and put her arms around Rory's neck. "Naww, maybe I don't want to. Maybe I want to stay here with you." She giggled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:12 am

From the shadows he glanced at the pair with little interest before closing his eyes and letting his mind race once again.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:13 am

Rory's eyes widened at the contact. He could smell the drink on her breath from this close. "Val, I t'ink ye've had too much..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 am

She took another step forwards, closer to Rory. "i've had too much ? Too much love ?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:27 am

The redhead back up a bit, trying to navigate them away from the parapet. "I r-really t'ink ye should go inside, lass..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:27 am

He sighed quietly. Even all the way up here it was noisy.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:30 am

"No." She whispered, and she moved her head to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:34 am

The redhead's green blue eyes widened as the girl moved her face closer. He thought for half a second of just holding still and letting her, but remembered she had been drinking. He turned his face away quickly, taking steps back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Hallows' Eve [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next