Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Hallows' Eve [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:36 am

The prefect was bold Lucifer thought to himself as he saw her try to steal a kiss from the reluctant boy.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:41 am

Her lips touched his cheek as he turned his head. She kissed his cheek. "Why did you turn your head, baby ?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:42 am

ooc THIS IS HILARIOUS -wipes away tears of laughter-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:43 am

OOC I know!! -holds onto Lily for support laughing like mad-
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:43 am

The Gryffindor kept his head turned to the side. He looked at the blonde out the corner of his eye. "Val, ye've had too many." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:44 am

ooc n'awwh let her kiss ya.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:45 am

Ooc - I am hilarious - flicks hair -

Ic - She kissed his cheek and moved all kissing to his jawline. "Of course not."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:47 am

Rory kept still as the girl continued. "N-no, Val. Ye're drunk, stop." He tried, taking another step back and keeping his head turned away.

ooc: -glares-
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:48 am

ooc -grins-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:49 am

He raised his eyebrows at the blatant display of affection going on here and decided to leave the two alone. Pushing himself off the wall he quietly made his way towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:52 am

"I am not." She continued kissing, now moving to his ear. Val walked closer to the boy again.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 am

Rory kept moving back. Movement from the door caught his attention. The other Slytherin! He sent a pleading glance to the boy, begging silently for something, anything to be done.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 am

They hit the wall and Val pushed Rory against it, turning his head to hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 am

From the corner of his eye he caught the pleading look from the Gryffindor. Stopping he contemplated as to whether he should help him or not, deciding that if he did help him the boy would owe him a favor. Walking over to the pair he stopped behind the prefect. "Prefect, is this really how you would represent our house? By throwing yourself at a boy? You are a member of the Slytherin house and a prefect nonetheless. Is this how you would represent yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:05 am

The boy let out a small 'eep' sound when his back hit the wall. He tried the best he could with his hands to keep the girl back. He let out a breath of relief when the other boy approached and spoke.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:06 am

She rolled her eyes. "You're boring. Lemme have some fun." she giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:08 am

He sneered in distaste. "I'm truelly embarrassed to call myself a Slytherin because of you."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:10 am

The Gryffindor held his breath as the two argued.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:10 am

ooc pahahahahahaha -rolls around laughing-
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 am

Her hands pinned Rory against the wall. "Blah blah blah. Go away then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:14 am

He scowled and pulled out his wand aiming it at the prefect. "Leave. Him. Alone." He growled out maliciously.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:15 am

ooc -dramatically- dun dun DUUUUUUUUUN
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:19 am

She turned around, pushing herself against Rory. "Naww, how cute. You were gonna attack a prefect ?" Her eyebrows raised as she said that.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:21 am

Rory stared at the Slytherin boy as he brought out his wand. "Val, don't..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:22 am

He sneered. "I have no qualms with that. You are no prefect in my eyes." He took a step back and aimed his wand above her head. "Reducto!" The spell shot out from his wand and collided with the wall above her head. "I won't miss next time." And aimed his wand back at the prefect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Hallows' Eve [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next