Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Hallows' Eve [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:25 am

She giggled. "Oeehh, I'm so scared now. Did you see that ? He hit the wall. " She narrowed her eyes and took out her own wand. "If you don't want to get in serious trouble, I won't go further now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:27 am

He raised an eyebrow. "And how would I be in serious trouble when I'm helping a fellow classmate from being saxually harassed." His wand still pointing at Val.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:28 am

The Gryffindor flinched as the spell hit the wall. He was bit grateful the girl took her hands away to get her wand, but not by much. "Don't, Val." He didn't want them to get hurt or get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 am

She laughed loudly, a cold laugh. "Sexually harassed ? Please. I'm sure he waasn't having such a bad time there. It your word against mine, Black, and I can't say professor Snape would be very happy with a normal student attacking a prefect. Especially after the attack. They need everyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:34 am

He smirked coldly. "Shall we ask him then? O'Connor, where you enjoying yourself? And I'm sure professor Snape would be thrilled that you're forcing yourself onto an underaged student."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:36 am

Rory stared dumbly as they talked to him. He just wanted this all to stop. "I... Val, jus' stop this."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:38 am

She grinched her teeth and took a step sidewards. "Fine." She turned on her heels, and glared angrily at Rory before leaving the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:40 am

He coldly watched her leave and tucked away his wand. Turning to face the Gryffindor he frowned. "You owe me."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:43 am

The Gryffindor watched the girl leave. Great, that was two friends he managed to piss off in two days. He turned to face the Slytherin boy and noded his head, understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:45 am

He looked at the other boy unimpressed. "I told you. You're an easy target."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 am

He looked away, not meeting the boy's gaze, only nodding again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:50 am

Shaking his head. He turned and left the landing, his cane tapping softly on the flag stones as he made his way down the stairs.

OOC. I can't. Sorry Rory.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:51 am

Rory watched the Slytherin boy as he left, feeling like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows' Eve [open]   All Hallows' Eve [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Hallows' Eve [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3