Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There and Back Again (open)

Go down 
+9
Cel
Vine Lestrange
Lily Luna Prewett
Minerva McGonagall
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Blood Morgenstern
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Basil Blishwick
Remington Zabini
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:35 am

"Order me?" Remington snarled, his green eyes flashing. "You can't order me, Thomas Selwyn. And you don't have the right to Stun my best friend. I was trying to do you a favour here." Remington revived Dimitiri, and shoved his wand back in his sheath. "You're not as powerful as you think you are. I, on the other hand, am. I have had many years to figure out my own limits. Be careful, Selwyn, you may run into yours headfirst."

"I know, detention," Rem said to McGonagall, his voice an uncharacterstic snarl. He stepped up to Hex. "Remember what I said. Don't concentrate on one thing. You never know who could come up behind you and slip a knife through your oh-so-cleverly placed armor." Remington turned away from the boy fashioning himself as Head Bot, his eyes travellng along those watching - including Basil. He knew.

He bent down to take care of Dimitri. "Come on, old friend."

ooc I thought Cel was playing McGonagall?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 am

ooc - McGonagall has an account, doesn't she?
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 am

She lowers her sunshades slightly and smirks at what she sees. apparently, Hex had a fight with the Zabini boy. And his friend. Val turns on her bench, facing the chaos, wich she watches with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 am

ooc Changing accounts is too much effort.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

ooc Not my point.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 am

Ooc - I couldn't sign in.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:43 am

ooc Lucky I'm such a good sport.

ic
Dimitri grunted and stood. 'I'm fine.' He actually was, he barely felt anything. 'Except cold.' He picked up his wand and stowed it away. 'Man. I think the other adventures were more fun.' He watched McGonagall and turned back to Remington. 'Detention?'
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:47 am

He flinched a bit at the mention of his name. "I can't order you? We'll see about that Zabini." He snarled himself, glaring sullenly at Remington Zabini. "Right?" He asked incredulously. "He tried to attack me same as his friend." He said, his eyes wide. He chuckled, bemused, Zabini thought he was more powerful then him, he snorted in disdain. He brushed off his robes with his hands, listening to Remington, he pretended to not care but was it wise advice? He took those words as advice and held on to them, was he trying to say to not be arrogant? He shrugged and glanced up pleadingly at McGonagall, the professor stiffened. "I am disappointed in you Mr Selwyn, detention for you like for the rest. It starts tomorrow, five O, clock." He shrugged and gazed at those two who had nearly attacked him.

ooc - It's easier if I control McGonagall to give me detention.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 am

Basil was getting a bit impatient now. Why couldn't Hex just go back and sit down where he was sitting before? She sighed, tapping her fingers against the table.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:53 am

ooc - btw, why did you attack me?
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:54 am

"Detention," Remington replied grimly, the light of fury still in his eyes. Someone dares attack his friend? His closest friend - his only friend, to be honest - who had stuck with him through everything? His closest friend, who he -

No. Not going there. "No," Remington replied simply, gazing back at Hex with that fiery-ice-cold stare. "No, Thomas Selwyn, you can't. And it would be wise for you to accept it."

Remington turned and walked away, hesitant to put a hand on Dimi's shoulder. But he did. What the Head Boy didn't realise was that, by walking away, Rem wasn't playing by the rules. He wasn't doing what the teachers told him to. He couldn't care less what the teachers told him. No. He was being kind.

"He doesn't like to listen to me," Remington said to Dimitri. There was a tone of amusement in his voice, but it couldn't dispell the fury in his eyes. "Pity. I tell him some quite useful stuff. If only he could somehow remove his ego and learn to listen..." Remington stroked his chin.

Last edited by Remington Zabini on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 am

ooc Like I said, I was doing you a favour. It wasn't an attack, as such. More of a nudge.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:03 am

He didn't care that he had just got detention, but he would have to go or else they'd take away his badge. He brushed off some lint from his shoulder, nodding. "Alright." Oh, you don't know half it, we will see. He said the last words in his head, minding his tongue, furious. He watched Remington Zabini and his Slytherin friend walk away, next time that kid tried to send a Jinx his way, Hex would be ready. He nodded at Professor McGonagall again and she walked away after eyeing Hex for a time with those cold eyes. He sat back in his normal spot, staring at his silver goblet. He clutched it and raised it, but he put it back down again. He sighed, he probably shouldn't have coffee now. He then started to mentally argue with himself about whether he should have coffee.

ooc - A favor, how?
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:05 am

ooc If you don't recognise the favour, then there is no point in me explaining it to you.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 am

ooc - I know what it means, I'm just confirming my theory. -Nods-
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:09 am

ooc - It helps my character realize.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:10 am

'You can't help some people, Rem.' Dimitri replied, feeling the weight of the hand on his shoulder. He wondered how much effort that had taken? Then he wondered why he had wondered that.
All he knew was that Rem knew something that he didn't. Well... Rem knew a lot of things that he didn't.
But this was something the his best friend didn't want to tell him.
Ever.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 am

Val pours herself a cup of tea, her eyes going from the Hex, to Zabini to his friend. She keeps her eyes on them, wondering what they were up to next.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:16 am

She took a book out of her bag and opened it. She looked down at the page pretending to read, when really she was watching Hex from the corner of her eyes. She got excited when he saw him lift the goblet to his lips. But to her disappointment he placed it back down. She kept the emotions off her face, not wanting to give herself away. Drink. Drink from the goblet Hex. Come on...

OOC: Was getting excited too...
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:19 am

"Indeed." Remington glanced over at Dimitri. He sighed to himself. Did Dimitri suspect? Remington, out of respect to Dimitri, never analysed him like he did with every other person. And that would never change. It was one of Remington's rules.

Remington moved suddenly, to hug him. "I'm sorry," he muttered. Sorry for what? Everything. "I didn't mean for it to go that far."

It startled him, the hug. It also disturbed him. How cold he was. Remington felt like he was hugging his guilt and pain - his burden. In a way, he was.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:25 am

He raised the goblet to his lips again and put it down again, he rubbed his eyes and looked at the goblet. Damn you Hex! You have detention and you're thinking about drinking Coffee?! A voice at the back of his head told him in a incredulous voice. "And it's cold by the way." He murmured, glaring at the goblet. "I don't like cold coffee." He muttered a bit loudly, he felt eyes on him but supposed it was just the few people who were still watching him, wondering about the whole affair between the Head Boy and Remington Zabini. He left it there, rubbing his hands, the temptation of coffee no longer troubling him. He started to think about Remington's words, perhaps he would take them to heart. He shrugged, and glanced across the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:31 am

Drink from the stupid goblet! It was driving her crazy now. Why couldn't he just drink from it. Just one sip would do. She cursed under her breath thinking she should have covered the outside of the goblet with it. She kept her eyes down, looking at the book.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 am

Dimitri was slightly startled at Remington's sudden action, but he closed his eyes. The whispers continued in his head, hushed, quiet, dark - like the shadows of words. Hear them. He thought, trying to will the whispers into Rem's head. Hear them, Remy. Hear the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 am

He sat upright, not leaning on his table or lounging there, he was sitting straight, his eyes as restless as always, darting around everywhere. Once in a while he eyed the cup but looked away again, trying to stifle a yawn but eventually failing.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 am

OOC: I've got to go. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back Again (open)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next