Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudblood List [open]

Go down 
+5
Vine Lestrange
Basil Blishwick
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Brodie Naya Davies
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:45 am

Rory sighed. Boring! Everything was boring, this room was boring. He needed something interesting, something fun, something to keep him busy. After another glance around the hall, he stood up and left without another thought.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:47 am

Ooc Basil, what happened between you and Hex?
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:48 am

(They had some really bad sex)

"Ok. I will call you L" She pointed to Lily Luna then turned her finger to Basil "And I will call you Dill" Ruby says proudly as she straightens her back, watching the Puff girl leave. Aw, poor Mudblood. She snorted then started tapping her wand on the table in a rhythm. Ruby winked over at Cel and pouted, waving her over. "Join ussssss" She mouthed over at her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:51 am

OOC: Hex told Basil to go to the hospital because she didn't look so well. Basil kept telling him no. So Hex casted a Full-Body Spell on her without her knowing and brought her to the Hospital Wing. Basil doesn't like to be taken on by surprise by anyone, and doesn't easily forgive those who do. She usually needs to get them back in some way...
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:52 am

Ooc hahahahha, so funny.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:53 am

Cel sighed and stood reluctantly, loping over to the group. There wasn't much she actually wanted to talk about. Everyone was whispering about the chamber of secrets. As far as Cel was concerned, the muggle borns didn't need to be treated like this. They were already put down enough as it was.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 am

OOC: Ugh... Ruby, why did you need to say that. It's just... -shivers-

Dill? Who the heck did this girl think she was? "My name's Basil. Not... whatever you just said. Just Basil." This girl was already getting on Basil's bad side. She pressed her lips together, thinking...
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 am

"Okay Dill. Chill out."

Ruby tugged on Cel's arm once she was close enough. "I... I need to tell you something" Ruby said in a serious tone, her forehead furrowed some. "But you have to promise you won't tell" She stared into her eyes then began nodding slowly. Up... down... look serious.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 am

Lily smiled kindly at those around her, then her gaze travelled across the hall. She watched groups of friends at each of the house tables and sighed.. she used to be one of those kind of people. Now.. Who am I? What have I been doing? Am I plain stupid? she suddenly thought. She'd been shutting her friends out without even realising it, and had become someone.. so different to who she had been over her past years at Hogwarts. Immediately her thoughts turned to Rory. It was after meeting him that she had gained confidence.. after meeting him that she had started making friends within other houses. Everything was after meeting him. She wasn't angry.. but now she knew why he had changed her. It was down to family ties.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 am

Basil glared at the girl, then turned away, still in thought. She rubbed her forhead then covered her mouth as she let out a yawn. Basil put her head down on her arms, wanting to just fall asleep right here in the middle of the hall...
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 am

This sounded a lot like one of Ruby's little jokes, but Cecilia played along, resisting the temptation to grin again. Promise though... Cel didn't like making promises. She sighed, "Fine. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:05 am

Was Dill asleep? Oh well, another enemy made. Productive day. Ruby thought to herself sarcastically.

"Oh" She turned back to Cel and tried to think of how to act nervous. Ruby rarely felt nervous. She licked her lips then took a deep breath, leaning closer to whisper in Cel's ear. "It's me." Ruby's voice was a bit on the croaky side. Her acting was getting better. "I'm the heir of Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:07 am

Her eyes finally settled on the Slytherin table. I should be there. She was so different now, no-where near as sugary sweet. In her first few years people had often told her she should have been a Hufflepuff. That made her laugh now.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:08 am

Vine eyes met Cel’s, he looked as if he could see right down to her very soul, and he knew all of her secrets. He watched her, musing silently to himself. Cecilia was certainly…different. And he didn't like different, unless it involved himself. He would have to do something about her. But not yet, he thought. Vine finally tore his eyes away from her and instead turned his piercing gaze to Lily. I have to find out more about her.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:10 am

Cecilia gave Ruby a long stare. Heir of Slytherin? Ruby? Her eyes narrowed slightly. But why on earth would the Heir of Slytherin admit to Cecilia, who was a Gryffindor, that they were the Heir of Slytherin. It didn't make any sense to her. And why would they sound so nervous if she had just opened a chamber which apparently had a monster in it that they could set on anybody they wished?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 am

Basil just sat there, looking at the wall. Nothing was going on in her mind now. It was totally blank. She turned her head to the side, looking at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 am

Her eyes met Vine's and she held his gaze. Only now was she realising what a mess she had gotten herself in to, and now there was no going back without someone getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 am

Ruby winked at her again and sat back, sliding across the bench. Her favourite play thing. She was fond of Cel... and she didn't know why. Just another Gryffindor. Her head shook and she grinned, showing her teeth "I am joking. It is Vine. Not me."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:17 am

Having nothing better to do, Basil followed Lily's gaze to the Slytherin table, to Vine. She turned back, shaking her head. She had no idea how Lily had gotten herself into the mess she was in. After seeing what she had the other night in the Great Hall, she didn't know what to think. Basil shook her head again and rested her head back on her arms, still looking at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:21 am

Cel made a disgruntled noise of disgust. Vine, the Heir of Slytherin. She wouldn't put it past him. He was driven. She narrowed her eyes. All the more reason to get rid of him then. That could stop any attacks on muggle borns... and it would give her freedom. That's what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:22 am

Lily felt another pair of eyes on her. "Basil.. why are you watching me?" she questioned without turning her head away. She had heard Ruby's words, Vine as the Heir.. She shivered a little, unable to think about the whole chamber thing.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:24 am

Lily hadn't seemed at all bothered by talking about her parents deaths, that was suspicious. He would have to pressure her for more details about that and carefully monitor her reactions.
No doubt they would have plenty of time alone together. Dumbledore, he hated even thinking the name, was a fool to make him repeat the year, especially this year, when the chamber of secrets had opened.
Vine gripped the back of his chair with long, pale fingers as something occurred to him. Could the girl possibly be smarter than he gave her credit for? Could she possibly be acting? Trying to play the fool and pretend she was nothing more than a mindless prat so she could manipulate things her own way, as Vine himself was doing?
If all this was true, if Lily was acting, she was a force to be reckoned with. No match for himself, though. It would just prove she was stronger than the rest of the pathetic school. Perhaps, if Vine got her on his side, Lily would prove to be a valuable asset…
Vine would persuade her to tell the truth. He could be very charming when he wanted to. One flirtatious look, and she would spill all her secrets, just like every other girl did when he smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 am

"No reason... sorry." Basil turned her gaze away and started to stare at the wall again. She was bored. So very bored. She buried her face in her arms, trying to think out something to do...
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:29 am

Ruby enjoyed this. Winding everyone up. It made her feel in control - even if it was only for a moment. It made her feel powerful - with them thinking that she knew something they didn't. She left them to their thinking and returned to her hostile, crossed-armed position, the smirk on her face. Her watch turned from Cel to Lily interestedly, then back again.

"Scared?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:29 am

What about Cecilia, Vine?
Vine had seen the way she looked at him, she looked like she wanted to kill him.

He had only seen one other person in his entire life with that look, and that person was himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudblood List [open]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next