Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking time [open]

Go down 
+2
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Thinking time [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:25 am

He twitched a bit at the reminder. Yes, he owed the boy. But did he owe him this? "Ain't gone let ye hurt t'e girls, Black." He steeled himself. He sent a glance to Lily and put his arm back out.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:25 am

Her eyes flickered over to Rory. Owe him? What? Basil's mind began to turn. She glared at Lux.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:27 am

He rubbed his temple in exasperation. "When have I ever given the impression that I was going to hurt her boy?"
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:27 am

Ruby took a step back, making a face. "I don't pick on people, L. Merely make observations. Unless you are a mudblood" She says, putting on a sweet smile. "You seem to have grown into this 'picking on people' business though. Sadly, there is no medal"

"You know. Girls can look after themselves. And if they can't... then they shouldn't be asking for equality."" She adds sourly.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Remington leant on the doorway, watching the group with a faint smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:32 am

Lily growled again, and shoved Rory's arm away once more, with more force. "I am the same as I have always been." she snarled, mostly to herself. Her hand twitched, wanting to draw her wand, instead she cried out frustrated and angry, and walked over to the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 am

Her eyes quickly glanced at the doorway. Remington She looked from Lux, to Ruby. Then to Rory, Lily and back to Lux.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 am

He kept his glare to the SLytherin. "Forgive me for not entirely puttin' it out of t'e question, Black. But ye need to stop what ye're doin' t' them."
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:35 am

Ruby set her eyes on the Gryffindor that everyone was calling Rory and tried her best not to laugh. A giggle escaped her anyway. "You are clearly every female's knight in shining armour." She says, cold and dripping with sarcasm. It was impossible to miss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 am

He raised an eyebrow at Rory. "Them? You are sadly mistaken. I was solely paying attention to Basil." He looked around the room and for the first time noticed two more people. "It is you, Lily and Basil that are itching to point your wand at me." He leaned back against the parapet nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:38 am

"Oh don't think too much of yourself. It's not just you I'm willing to draw my wand on." she called coldly to Lucifer. She leaned against the wall taking calming breaths.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 am

Her hand tightened on the wand in her pocket. Do it. Give him what he deserves. A small voice in the back of her head seemed to say. She shook her head, knowing to keep it in her. Don't let it out.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 am

Remington's smile grew wider and he walked forwards, running a hand along the parapet. It was so much easier to find the amusement in things when he didn't care. "Now, now, children. This is no time to fight. After all, one of the people in this room could be the Heir of Slytherin, and you could have just earned yourself a death sentence."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:40 am

He turned his head partially towards Lily. "How can I not when nearly everyone is giving me unwanted attention?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 am

"Party is over." he said as he opened the door, he had heard raised voices-

ooc sorry if im not spelling well, im writing in complete dark.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:42 am

He sighed, drawing his arms to himself. "Ye know wha? Fine. I tired to help ye, but fine." He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked to the door. He was mildly surprised when he passed Remington, but said nothing. He paused before he could open the door, but someone else was standing there. Another SLytherin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:43 am

Lucifer saw Lestrange enter and sighed before turning to Lily. "Do you really have to bring him everywhere? Can you not go a day without fawning over him?" He shook his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:43 am

"Isn't it past bed time for you hyperactive excited kittens?" he mocked as he stared at Rory.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:44 am

She shook her head at Remington. "Heir of Slytherin? No." Basil turned back to Lux, ignoring Vine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 am

He felt eyes on him and turned to look at Basil, raising an eyebrow in question.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:46 am

Lily's head snapped round as two more people appeared. She snarled at Lucifer and stormed over, right in his face she growled "Stop with the childish remarks, or you won't know what hits you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:48 am

He blinked at Lily. "But I' am a child. And I think that I have a good idea of what will hit me. You." He explained as if he was talking to a toddler.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:48 am

Rory scoffed at Vine. He thought of taking a step back, realizing he was standing a little close. But he decided against it and kept his gaze hard.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

"Oh, but it was just getting interesting!" Remington pouted. "Fun-ruiner." He looked at Basil. "I wasn't asking you." He stared at her for a moment blankly, remembering that lovely little modification she had made to Hex's drink, while Remington had distracted Hex with the duel. After another moment, he grinned and looked back at the arguing pair. Maybe it would still be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:49 am

Basil pulls Lily away from Lux. Not that she didn't think she could hold her own ground. She just didn't want anyone to get hurt because of her. Oh, look at me. Caring about people again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking time [open]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: