Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking time [open]

Go down 
+2
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Thinking time [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:34 am

He froze when he heard someone approach. He didn't dare look out the corner of his eyes to see who it was. He quickly stood up stright and attempted to look decent.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:37 am

Hearing someone at the other side of the Tower, Basil spun around, taking her wand out. She sighed when she saw who it was, putting her wand back in her pocket. "Hey Rory." She turned back to her bag and continued to check through her bag.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 am

"Basil." He sounded a little too relieved, even to himself. He gave a forced smile before turning back to look over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:42 am

After checking if everything was there, Basil put the bag over her shoulder and walked over to Rory. She looked over the grounds, trying to ignore how high they were. After a few moments of silence, Basil finally broke it. "Thanks for... Thanks for standing up for me back there." She said, turning to him.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:45 am

He kept his gaze downward when the girl came over to him. He looked up though when she spoke. "Oh, I... Yeah, no problem."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:47 am

She smiles, and looks over the grounds. "It was really sweet of you." Her cheeks burned. Why was she feeling so nervous? "No one has ever stood up for me like that."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:49 am

He shrugged a bit. "T'was nothin'." He smiled a bit. "Anyone wudda done it."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:52 am

She smiled at him. "You sure about that?" Basil looked up at the sky, watching the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:54 am

OOC. You can look but you can't touch.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:54 am

"Positive." He smiled to the girl, still leaning against the guard rail.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:57 am

OOC: Lux, what?

Basil laughed. It was the first time she had laughed in days. She smiled at the Gryffindor. "Thanks." Her eyes followed a shooting star that shoot across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:57 am

ooc: Lucy! get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 am

"S'no problem." He smiled. Catching sight of the shooting star, he grinned excitedly. "Make a wish." He said a bit quietly, remembering something his uncle had told him once about shooting stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:00 am

OOC -sniggers- Aight, aight. But Rory is mine. Let's not forget that -winks-
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:01 am

ooc: Who decided this? -_-'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:03 am

OOC. Me. Just now.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:03 am

Basil bit her lip, looking at the star and closing her eyes. Making a wish on shooting stars. That's what her brother and herself had always done together. She smiled at the thought. For once she wasn't sad thinking about her brother. It was as if Rory brought the best out of her. She smiled and made a wish, mumbling it.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

OOC: Hm?
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 am

He closed his eyes and thought about what he might wish for. He grinned when he thought about and mouthed his wish, not daring to speak it for fear of it not coming true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:06 am

OOC. What are you? 5?
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:07 am

ooc: Get outta here -_-' I can be 5 if I want to
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 am

Basil opened her eyes and looked over at Rory. She watched him closely before closing her eyes again.

OOC: Lux, stop acting like an old person. Have some fun will ya?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 am

OOC. -sniggers- Im gone, I'm gone. And I do have fun Basil... Just the adult kinda way -winks-
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:11 am

He opened his eyes as he finished, grinning ear to ear. He turned to Basil.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:11 am

ooc -sniggers- y'all are so funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking time [open]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next