Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking time [open]

Go down 
+2
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Thinking time [open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 am

He smirked when Basil pulled Lily away. How fickle emotions could be.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:52 am

She batted Basil away, "You don't know who you're messing with Black." she snarled at him.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:53 am

He put his hand on his shoulder and squeezed hard, "Nighty night, kitten."
He stared at the commotion and wondered what was going on, one claw was trying hard to be bad quaffle and Lily was there arguing with Lucifer. And Zabini being Zabini, Ruby enjoying the show.
"What is this, Lucifer? Got problem?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:54 am

He gestured indifferently. "Do enlighten me then."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:57 am

Lily went to speak but stopped herself, realising who was in the room with them. "You'll learn soon enough" she growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:58 am

ooc: wait, was that to me, Vine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:59 am

He studied Lily for a while before looking out towards the grounds. "Do you see a problem Lestrange?" He drawled casually.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 am

ooc Nighty night kitten was for you, Rory.

Vine smiled and shook his head, "I better not see a problem, little emo." he said to Lucifer and walked over to Lily, "Let's go to the hall."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 am

Okay, not so interesting after all. "While I do enjoy a healthy dose of emotion every now and then," Remington said, staring at Lily, "making false claims that you are someone of hidden power to boost your non-existent reputation do get a little tedious after a while, especially when you've heard them time and time again."

It was time for him to go. Remington looked back at the door - no, too many stairs. His eyes travelled to the parapet. Well... Why not? "Goodbye, all." Remington set off at a run, and vaulted over the wall. He pulled out his wand as the ground came rushing up to meet him, muttered Aresto Momento, and he was jerked to a halt - even so, he still hit the ground harder than he would have liked. "Oof! Aww...I'm going to have bruises for that tomorrow." Remington rolled onto his back and stared up at the sky. "So beautiful..." he murmured, content to lie there.

ooc I do have to go though, bye.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:03 am

ooc Bye Remington :D
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:05 am

Lily raised an eyebrow, false claims.. reputation.. dafuq's he on about? she thought to herself. She shook it off and smiled at Vine, "Gladly." She turned immediately and headed to the door, waving absently to the others.

ooc Bye Rem
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:05 am

The Gryffindor growled a bit as the older Slytherin brushed him off. He listened carefully the other's conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:07 am

He glanced between Vine and Lily and raised his eyebrows before shaking his head. And the lioness turns into a tame kitten, he thought to himself. "Giggling school girl." He muttered to himself and looked on with distaste.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:10 am

She ran down the stairs quickly to stop herself from turning and casting a hex on the young Slytherin boy, and headed off towards the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:10 am

The boy watched Lily from where he stood by the door. "Wha' happened to ye, Lily..." He questioned, mostly to himself. "Ye aren't like this..."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 am

Basil had enough of this. "Watch it, Black." She whispered to him as she walked past him. "Keep your mouth shut." She disappeared from the tower, sprinting down the stairs, wanting to be as far away as possible.

OOC: got to go. Be back later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:12 am

He pushed himself off the parapet and walked casually towards the door swinging his cane ever so slightly before stopping to stand beside Rory. "If I had known that you were not a man of your word, I would not have saved you before." He glanced sideways at Rory, anger flickered in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:16 am

"I am a man o' my word." He said angerly. "But I was taught to protect girl no ma'er wha'." He added, eyeing the boy warily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:18 am

He frowned. "Then show me other wise O'Conner. And I have never threatened either of those two girls. If you were interested in both of them, you could have just told me."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:19 am

"What was that about?" he asked Lily as they went down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:20 am

"Nothing" she muttered and ran ahead.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:21 am

"You were certainly making them feel threatened." He glared. "And I ain't interested in neither o' them." He added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:25 am

He rolled his eyes and muttered. "Girls..." Straightening, he loosened his grip on his cane and switched hands flexing his stiff fingers. "I hope that you will keep your word in the future O'Conner." He said before descending the astronomy tower and headed off to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:27 am

He kept his gaze hard untill he was sure the boy had left. As soon as he was positive, he sighed and slumped over, leaning against the parapet, nearly hanging over it, in a defeated gesutre.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:31 am

Basil ran back up the stairs to the Astronomy Tower. She had forgotten her bag at the top. When she reached the top of the tower, she grabbed her bag and looked through it, seeing if anything was missing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking time [open]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next