Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]

Go down 
+2
Rune Rowle
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] Empty
PostSubject: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:16 am

She enters the Great hall, her bag hanging around her shoulder. She hisses to some first-years slyths and sits doen at the table, dropping her bag on the floor. what a day she thinks. She leans backwards and looks around. nobody here.
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:20 am

Rune walks in and stretches out his arms. He looks around and wonders aloud "Why is it so empty?" He notices a girl sitting at the Slytherin table, and decides she looks easy to mess with. As he walks towards her, he tries to recall her name... Pr... Price? Prance? ... Prince, that's it!

"Hello young lady." He sits next to her, a mischievous smile on his face. "Did you hear what happened to Professor MacGonagall?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:27 am

She smiles. " Hello there sir. Rune was it, am I right ? " She frowns. " No, what happened ? "
She calls a house elf for some tea. " Do you want some ? " she sais, holding up the tea pot.
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:33 am

He shakes his head, "I prefer coffee, unless the tea is Lapsang Souchong." He leans in close after the house elf goes and whispers, "Well, it turns out she has been sending love letters to Professor Snape, but he doesn't know it is her and is assuming it's a first year student, and that is why he keeps taking points off Gryffindor..." That seemed a good enough rumour for a Friday night.

Some people just like to watch the world burn... He thought to himself gleefully, hoping this girl would spread it. It was amusing to see kids run around frantically. The previous week's rumour about a student being a werewolf didn't really take off, but he was hoping this one would. Every teenager girl seems interested in affairs and love life dramas...
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:41 am

Looks at the tea and shakes her head. " Nope, I'm sorry, it is just english blend." She pours herself a cup of tea and looks amused at Rune. " Well well, what a drama. " No one would believe that. But it is funny
" McGonnagall love letters to Snape... " She giggles. " Sorry boy, I don't believe it. " She winks and sipsher tea.
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 am

He raises an eyebrow at her. "Wait, you aren't one of those dumb teenage girls who will now leave me alone to go jabber at her friends?" He smirks and runs a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 am

She grins. " No, I'm not. I don't really like to gossip. " She chuckles. " But it was a good try. " gossiping. No.
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:51 am

"Well, it was a pretty unicorning bad piece of gossip seeing as I made it up on the spot." He smiles. "You're smarter than I initially assumed, so I do apologise. I should think better of fellow snakes. Life is just so boring since Quirrell got caught... I want to see some action around here."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 am

" But it did make me laugh " she says smiling. " I accept your apologies. And I agree, it is way too boring in here. Wasn't it boring before Quirrel got caught ?"
She thinks about a subject to talk about. "are you going to do something nice in the holidays ? "
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:09 am

She sighs and sips her tea.

Last edited by Valery Prince on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:10 am

"It was definitely boring before, and it has been boring for the past six years here. I have no idea what I'm doing. Probably studying hard, trying to get good grades, maybe getting over my fear of riding a broom. You?"

(ooc sorry so many tabs open, I've not left!)
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:14 am

Ooc oops, sorry, you were offline so I tought you left

She shrugs. "Yes, it has been. Maybe Voldemort will return one day and we'll have a nice battle for or against him." she grins. "Fear of riding a broom ? Aww, thats sad. Yes, I'm workimg really hard to get it. But I don't think it is really difficult."
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:16 am

"You're not afraid to say his name?" Before she could answer he said, "Actually, that's not what I'm curious about. I'm more interested in the fact you said for or against... What side would you be on?" He added quietly "It's not so much a fear of brooms as it a fear of heights..."
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:16 am

She makes her way in to the hall still shuddering at the thought of Romania this summer. She makes her way to her seat smiling that she was done with work for the year.
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 am

He looks up as Thorn enters and smiles at her. It felt like forever since he'd last seen her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 am

She bites her lip. "I'm not really making a choice till it is the moment itself. It is difficult for me. " she frowns. "What would you do ?" She smiles. "Fear of heights is really common. I know lots of people with it. But you are missing something, you know that."
She notices the girl walking in. isn't that the sister of Vine? She waved anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:21 am

"I would... do the Slytherin thing." He says. As she waves at Thorn he asks "Do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:24 am

She waved at the Slytherin and saw Rune. He seemed to be busy so she didn't want to bother him, but all she could do was just smile. It's been a while since she had seem him in here.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:38 am

"You would join him ?" she asked, her eyebrows raised. She looks at Thorn. "I've heard of her. So I know her kind of. I just like to wave to people." she grins.
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:40 am

"I didn't say I'd join him. I said I'd do the Slytherin thing..." He stares across at Thorn and smiles wider. "We're kinda in love, so yeah, I suppose you could say I know her." He winks at Thorn.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:41 am

She grins at Rune and then drops her gaze down to her table. As always, the questions started rolling. The younger years have so many questions. What do I look like? A prefect? Oh right, I am. She smiles at the Hufflepuffs around her and kindly replies to each of them.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 am

"Whats the Slytherin thing ?" She smiles. love... "Thats nice. Maybe she wants to sit with us ? "
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:44 am

"The Slytherin thing is nodding politely and agreeing with what everybody else says you should do, then sneaking off and following your own views behind everyone's backs... And maybe she would." He whistles to get Thorn's attention and beckons her over.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 am

"Aha. Never heard of it, but it does fit the Slytherins. Well, most of them. Thats a smart thing to do." she smiles at Thorn.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:47 am

She looks up at the sound of a whistle and raises an eyebrow.
She mouths, "Don't whistle at me, I am not a house elf, Rowle."
Moving from the grips of a first year, she made her over to Rune and the Slytherin next to him and smiled.
"Hello there"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next