Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]

Go down 
+2
Rune Rowle
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 am

Ooc - omg, I should really go and find a life. Look at all those pages with comments !
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:49 am

ooc Hahaha, it could be worse though.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:11 am

Pansy walked into the Great Hall in a slow and confident stride. Her dark eyes looked about the busy room that was filled with noisy students who were socializing among one another. Moving over toward the Slytherin table she took a seat amongst her fellow house mates and sighed in a bored manner.

Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:16 am

She nodded polity at the first year slytherin who just walked in. She rolls her cup of tea between her hands. She sips the tea, with a toughtfull frown between her brows.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:32 am

Pansy returned the nod to the girl as she reached over and grabbed a goblet that was filled with Pumpkin Juice. Taking a small sip she glanced about the room thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:46 am

She looks around, a bored look on her face. She sips her tea, thinking about the holidays. Maybe I could go with someone, I don't want to go home. . She bites on her lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Struts over to the Slytherin table and summons coffee and a piece of toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4