Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]

Go down 
+2
Rune Rowle
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:58 am

"Maybe next time, we will bring you to the magic world of being a teddy bear. Bye Rune!"
Ooc Goodbye !
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:59 am

"I hope so. Yes, of course." she gets her wand out of her pocket and changes the hair of Thorn back to normal.
"There you go, this looks better than pink" she grins and takes some more tea.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:03 am

"Thank you Val. I prefer my hair in its normal color, plus Vine would flip a ship if he saw my hair a different color." She laughed quietly drinking some of her tea.
"I don't need to burst a vein in his head, we are going to Romania... fun."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:06 am

"I understand. And the pink was a bit too bright. It almost hurted my eyes." she says smiling. "Romania ? I've never been there. Is it nice ? Why are you going there ?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:09 am

"I really do not know why we are going to Romania. We are also not going to the part we went last time. We are staying with some vampires. I agreed, I have no real travelling plans."
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:10 am

"Romania?" Cecilia questioned, speaking up as she walked into the Hall and over to them. "There's dragons in Romania - I'm sure those would be fascinating. Speaking of which, it seems like the Gamekeeper took all of the dragon books from the library and shops in Hogsmeade. What do you think he's doing with all of those?"

Last edited by Cecilia Nott on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:10 am

She wanders down into the great hall bored. She snorts when she sees so few people there but walks over to Thorn and Val at the Slytherin table. She never really talked to them before but now was the time to start she thought. "Hello, we've never officially met, but I'm CC. Pleasure to meet you two."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:11 am

She nods at Cel when she arrives happy to see someone else there.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:13 am

"Vampires? And they are not going to drink your blood ? It sounds fun, a bit of adventure. I guess its better than staying home the whole vacation. " She smiles at CC and Cel. "Hello CC, I'm Val. And Cel, maybe he has some creature that omly eats dragon books? "
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:15 am

"Cel!" She grins from ear to ear seeing Cecilia. "Books? I don't know. I really never questioned it. I will make sure to look in to it and Dragons do sound interesting."

"Hi CC, I am Thorn." She puts her tea down and reaches out her hand.

"Val, it was Vine's idea. I am just obliging and providing the cash. Mommy's little angel gets what she wants."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:16 am

She smiles at Thorn. "If it is that easy, than why not huh. And maybe, you'll get a fantastic vacation !"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 am

She shakes Thorn's hand smiling. "Is that tea you have there? Do you mind if I have some?" She sits back in her seat relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:19 am

She groaned, "I hope not. Those books were actually interesting - better than reading about zombies or inferi or something." She waved at Thorn and CC and looked back towards the great hall door. "I should really be studying. I'll see you guys later." She gave them a nod and turned towards the Gryffindor table.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:21 am

She waves good bye at Cel and called at her back, "Good luck with the studying!"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:21 am

She smiles at Cel and then gives CC a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:22 am

"Bye Cel, and help yourself CC, this is your table not mine. I must be going now." She hugs Val and skips out of the hall quietly.

(ooc First day of summer party and I am invited. I have a life o.O)
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:24 am

"Bye Thorn, it was nice speaking to you."

Ooc omg, you have a live. I could learn something from you ;p
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:25 am

She gratefully takes the tea and sips it appreciatively. Then turns to Val, "So... I barely know you. At least with Thorn, I know of her. But tell me about yourself, Val."

She waves goodbye at Thorn.

ooch Omg, a life. I miss having one. Lol, enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:27 am

"Well, I'm sixteen years old, I like care of magical creatures and transfiguration, alltough I don't like McGonagall. I live with my grand-parents and I like horses." she chuckled. "anything else you would like to know ?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:32 am

She chuckles. "At least this gives me somewhat of a view of you. Living with your grandparents must be a bit rough. I'm sorry for whatever happened. But what do you do in your spare time?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:35 am

"Its okay, my grand-parents are just fine." But I still hope they fall down dead quickly "Not very much, just hanging around with friends and going outside. Sometimes I help Hagrid with his creatures.
Now tell me something about you." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:38 am

She smiles mirthlessly trying to decide what would be something decently happy that she could talk about. "Hmm... let's see. One of my goals is to read all of the books in the Hogwarts library before I leave next year. I doubt it will happen though."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:40 am

Her eyes widen. "All of the books? But there are so many! I think you can take another view years for that ! " She grins. "But, if you never tried you'll never know if it is possible ! You like to read , I guess ?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:44 am

She gets up and yawns. "Well CC, it was nice meeting you. I'm going off to bed. Goodbye !"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 am

"Oh, ok. Well I'll see you some other time, I'm sure. Goodnight!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next