Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]

Go down 
+2
Rune Rowle
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:49 am

"Hello. I'm Val." she smiles. Smooth way to introduce yourself Valery she shrugs.
"Nice to meet you. Your name is Thorn, right ? "
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:53 am

She smiles at Val,Yup everyone knows who I am but I don't know half of them.
"Yeah, I am the one and only. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 am

"Hello beautiful. I wasn't going for house elf as much as I was going for a dog..." He grins, "I jest, of course, I was actually treating you more like the cute little puppy you are." He smiles nervously...
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:58 am

She slides uncomfertable to the side, refilling her cup of tea. She sips it while she is looking around and listens.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:00 am

"Cute little puppy, huh?" She smiles mischievously, "Well then I shall just let that little first year... Uh... Granger get to my hair and see what you think then." She sticks out her tongue finally sitting down next to him.

Noticing Val moving she leans in close to him, frowning, and whispers, "Why do people do that when they meet me? First all smiles and then the awkward slide away."
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:04 am

"They are threatened by your beauty? They are jealous of you having me? Or, I don't know, maybe it's your brother?" He smiles and kisses her on the nose. "They just need to get to know you, then they get comfortable. Look at me, all it took was my arrogant assery to get you to go out with me." He smiles and puts an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:05 am

She smiles when she sees Rune and Thorn in the corner of her eye. Then she sighs and sips her hot tea.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:12 am

She flushes and looks at her feet. She mutters quietly, "More like I caught the ultimate predator and tamed it."
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:15 am

"I wouldn't say ultimate predator - you give me too much credit." He runs his hand through her hair. "It's all politics around here, that's why people are nervous around you." He then fakes a frown with utmost sincerity, "I take offence, you have so not tamed me." He grins and turns to Valery, "Would you say I'm tame Prince?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:25 am

She grins. "I don't think you are tame, but you are trained. I assume you are the trainer of this beast, Thorn ? Good job. " She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:26 am

He starts dramatically looking upset, tearing up and poking out his bottom lip as far as it would go. "Why do you people treat me like... like... like an animal..."
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:28 am

"Yup, I think it is adorable when people get nervous. Especially people who have to much pride." She looks at him all knowingly, "They also like to pout."

She shrugs, smiling at him, she stands up and kisses him on the forehead. "I think I will go sit next to Val, I don't want to be around the predator when it is searching for the kill."

She sits next to Val and looks at him with a smirk on her face. "Val, I am definitely a trainer."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:33 am

She grins and looks at Rune. "I see, he is totally listening to you. You must be very good in what you are doing."
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:36 am

"The thing is Val, I really don't need to do anything. I may be the Lestrange in puff, but it doesn't mean I don't use what I was taught." She smiles brightly.
"So, why haven't we met before?"
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:36 am

"Val I am definitely a trainer." He mocks in a high voice. "I see, he is totally listening to you." He smiles at the girls. "You ladies are lucky you are pretty, so I won't be cruel." He snaps his fingers at an elf to get him some butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:41 am

"Lucky, Eh? Cruel? I've never seen cruel from you, Rowle? Probably the same pureblood cruel all the other purebloods I know have." She tilts her head with a smug smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:44 am

"Okay, okay, I'm not very cruel. But you are lucky to be in my presence, I mean, look at this." He gestures to himself and raises an eyebrow suggestively at Thorn. "And I can be sort of cruel..." He suddenly takes out his wand and waves it at Thorn, turning her hair bright pink. "Haven't done that trick in a while, and it's not cruel, okay, but it annoys you, and that's all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:44 am

She smiles. "Yeah, lucky we. " she grins at Thorn. "I don't know. We must have walked pass eachother. "
She sips her tea. "Do you want some Thorn ?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:47 am

She looks at the pink hair and smirks. "It Doesn't even look that bad. It is kind of cute!"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:50 am

She looks at her hair and glares at him. "Val, this is what he wants. He wants cute, he wants pink." Her cheeks start to flush, "he got pink." She sticks her tongue out and turns her gaze to Val.

"Yes please, I would like some tea."
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 am

"I do like getting what I want." He smiles bemusedly and lays back on the bench, putting his feet up and staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:53 am

"You should change him into a pink teddybear, than he gots his pink and cute." she smiles and gives Thorn a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 am

"Teddy bear?" He jumps up and backs away slowly, holding out his hands, "No no no, I don't do 'cute' m'dears."
Back to top Go down
Rune Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:56 am

"I think I will leave you ladies to it before I am tortured to teddybeardom..."
He walks quickly out of the Hall.

(ooc gotta go)
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:57 am

She brings the cup to her lips and laughs. "Val we will get a long quite lovely."

She says louder, "I would also like it if someone would change my hair back to normal. But I guess he has to leave... Will you change my hair please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]   Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling in the Great Hall [ open to everybody]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next