Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:37 am

He glances worriedly at Captain. "Should we shut the window?" He asks Blood.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 am

Cursing, she tries feverently to close the window. "Something going's to fall out of the train and it's going to be your fault, Blood!"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:39 am

My words are lost in the howl of the wind as it crashes against the barrier of the train and streams into the compartment taking an empty bag of sweets back out into the wild of the storm. "NEVER!" I scream back at Hex, barely hearing his words and ignoring Caps not caring.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:40 am

She rolls her eyes meaningfull at Capain and helps her closing the window.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:41 am

"Clearly," Cel said, folding her arms to preserve body heat - the wind making it chilly and the rain making it even worse. "You awoke me from a nice nap. I think I prefer the 'new world' I was playing around in there."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:42 am

(I'm leaning out of the window.. how can you close it? :Po)

I kick Val away. "No!" I hiss at her a frown furrowing my brow. I turn to Cel. "You'll get used to it, darling! A brand new word to play around in"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:43 am

The animals shriek and squeal in terror. Captain hugs Pollux close to keep him from being swept out the window, which Pollux, in his fright, responds to by scratching her arms and hands. Tucking him under her, she tries everything to close the bloody glass.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:45 am

She sees Captain and Pollux and quickly picks up Normal. 'Blood, stop it. Its not funny anymore !"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:45 am

He bites his lip looking at the mess trying to decide whether to close or let the window remain open.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:47 am

He hears footsteps from outside the compartment and suddenly realizes Flitwick is in the next Compartment. "Close the window!" He hisses. "Flitwick might be here!"

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:47 am

Still standing in the way of the others, I laugh and turn back to the howling world outside the neat compartment. My laughter is whipped away my the wind as fast as it leaves my parted lips and I laugh even more, rain dampening my shirt and hair a wide grin spreads over my face. It was so exhilarating. Ignoring the others completely I close my eyes and lean even further out and catch drops of rain in my mouth, tasting the storm.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Thyme flaps wildly around in his cage. Grabbing the back of Blood's clothes, she tries to pull her in. "Hex! Help me, if we let her do this she'll fall out!"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:48 am

I feel hands on shirt and snarl. Why couldn't they just let me enjoy this!? I rip myself free harshly, nearly toppling out of the window and growl at Cap. "Get your filthy hands off of me!"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:49 am

"God dammit! Blood, close it right now. Flitwick might come. With all the noise we're making."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 am

She rolls her eyes. "Blood, quit it now. You'll fall outside if you don't watch out !'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 am

"Blood," Cel said, calmly - her cat jumping up into her lap. "Close the window. You'll feel the rain soon enough when we get back to London." She glanced towards the door - seeing people stop and stare into the compartment.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 am

She topples back as Blood jerks her free, falling over a trunk and hitting the door with the back of her head with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:52 am

'Captain !" She walks to her and kneels down. 'Are you ok ?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:52 am

He quickly aims his wand at the open window and casts a Spell causing it to shut itself. "There we go."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:55 am

"If you would just leave it be we wouldn't be making so much noise!" I snarl at Hex. My temper rising I bare my teeth at them in a sneer. "Shut it vermin!" I shout at Val. "before I remove the rest of your wasted brain!" snapping to Cel my anger slightly diminishes but I ignore her and whip my head around again. With a howl I seize Hex by the hair and rip his head down to mine. "How dare you!? How DARE you!?! YOU FILTHY HALF SQUIB! I'll rip your liver out and feed it to your mother!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:56 am

She groans, sitting up. "Peachy." She leans herself against the door. Her frightened cat springs from her hands and curls under a bench, all his hair standing on end. Gingerly touching the back of her head, she winces and hisses. "God dammit Blood..."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 am

He stares at Blood an amused expression on his face. "My mother is not a Cannibal." He smirks. "And to add another thing. I am Pure-blood. I am not a Squib since I go to this very school. Think about it, if I was a squib I would not be attending this school. Use your brain."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:58 am

She couldn't help it and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:59 am

"No need to start a fight here. We aren't your enemies," Cel sighed, "Let him go, sit back and enjoy a licorice wand." She petted Lucifer, who was a lot calmer now that the wind and rain had been shut out again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:01 am

"It's your own fault, you idiot girl" I hiss at Cap my hand trembling in anger. All I wanted to do was grab her head and knee her in the face again and again and again. Controlling the urge I snap my attention back to Hex and snort. "Use yours, idiot! You really think I would give her a choice I sneer. "And I said [/i]half[i] imbecile meaning you have enough magic so people might mistake you for a wizard. I saw you trudging around with your trunk.. poor half squib doesn't know how to use a simple levitation spell"

Last edited by Blood Morgenstern on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next